Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cindyz
    I have some of JR from the Vancouver con as well, but first...my pic with him...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-03-301848.jpg

now I have got to tag a few of JR from the panel and breakfast...so there will be a few more to drool over...the guy is HOT!! WOW!! and a gentleman on top of that!!

New to this thread....I have been sneaking in and out of some of these for ages and now just recently decided to speak. I heart Martouf, but dude I heart him even more in Ripple Effect since he is so much happier.

the same lady with a different hot man ....heehee I saw your post in the Cliff Simon Thread.

What I don't understand is why there isn't a thunk thread for JR Bourne/Martouf...I mean there aren't so many pics of Martouf but JR has been in plenty hasn't he????

I don't wanna post my photo op right after your gal's so I'll wait a little while

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
      I don't wanna post my photo op right after your gal's so I'll wait a little while
      post now girl!!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
        post now girl!!
        Well....okay...I made mine a lot smaller but dude it was so exciting!!! This was by far one of the best moments of the convention for me.

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
          Well....okay...I made mine a lot smaller but dude it was so exciting!!! This was by far one of the best moments of the convention for me.
          http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ndJRresize.jpg
          You got to snuggle up to JR too!!!!!

I agree there should be a Thunk Thread. So, I ask the regulars to this thread (not us new folks who's recently joined because of all the thunking last weekend), should we create a Thunk Thread????

What am I saying, forget my asking, I'm off to create one!!!!
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Ok, just so we don't bombard the appreciation thread (and we all appreciate him) with drool and loud thunking noises, here is a bright and shiny thunk thread for JR!!!!

And to start it off, I'll repost my snuggle pic.

sigpic

Comment

You're making me wish I'd gotten a photo op with him now.

JR is awesome. Gotta say, way back at my first Gatecon, I had no clue who he was... or who Martouf was, for that matter, but by the end of the weekend, JR had won me over. He's charming, funny, adorable, and he has that dazzling smile.

Comment

has there seriously been no Thunk thread for JR/Marty before this...

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Oooooo lovely shiny new thread DJF.....keep it going till I get back home cos I think Jon's got some good ones of him at the breakfast.....he was such a lovely guy and was responsible for me nearly bursting a blood vessel at the Brunch through laughing so much....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

He sounds like fun. I think we need more pics, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                      has there seriously been no Thunk thread for JR/Marty before this...

I couldn't believe it myself. I even searched the forum just to make sure.

I'll be posting some pics from the con, as soon as I can clean some of them up. JR & Cliff's panel didn't have stage lighting (Amanda was to blame, as the lights started fritzing out while she was on stage) so they need major enhancing.

sigpic

Comment

FINALY!! A thunk thread for my favourite Tolkra!/reaaally hot actor, seriously who can you think of who had a cuter smile than this!
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

since this is the coolest pic I own and yeah it was getting a little carried away in the appreciation thread...good thinking djfavorite!!!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                            FINALY!! A thunk thread for my favourite Tolkra!/reaaally hot actor, seriously who can you think of who had a cuter smile than this!
                            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...Feffect260.jpg
                            that smile jeepers! Makes me melt everytime...I really wanna watch that ep again!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              You got to snuggle up to JR too!!!!!

I agree there should be a Thunk Thread. So, I ask the regulars to this thread (not us new folks who's recently joined because of all the thunking last weekend), should we create a Thunk Thread????

What am I saying, forget my asking, I'm off to create one!!!!
                              JR is the sweetest guy I have ever met...awww...I want that moment back. thank goodness it was captured by a picture!

So what's the latest topic going on in this appreciation thread..I totally loved the fact that JR was back in Ripple Effect, here's hoping that he comes back for more.

Did you peeps hear that JR is going to be in the Men of sci-fi calender??? I'm really excited!!!

sig by chlex

Comment

**chimes in**

ooohhhhh a thunk thread for JR!! SQUEEEE

and this again...

got more of him at the breakfast, and panel. will get to those later. This man has one of the nicest smiles...remember the fan who asked him what kinda of toothpaste did he use or if he had his teeth whitened??(not me) but funny. actually, it made him laugh and smile even more after that!

Comment

Working...
                                X