Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha, someone is here!

He was great in Ripple Effect! For once, I'm glad I hadn't read any spoilers for that episode. Out of the blue, Martouf just shows up, and much dancing on my part ensued. *dances*

Sadly, I doubt they'll bring him back again anytime soon. Considering it was 5 years since the last episode he was in...
    Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Yay! I've been looking for a Martouf thread, I couldn't find one anywhere

I stayed up till 11:30pm last night watching Ripple Effect...twice, mostly because of Martouf (YAY again!) To add to this I had to get up at 5:20am this morning to get ready for catching the bus in to study at 6:30am (and I don't regret a moment of it...aside from the fact that he kissed Carter's cheek and not mine )
      You know, we could use the Beckett smileys as a representation of Martouf/JR Bourne on this forum, just a sugestion

big hugs
      Tel
      Last edited by telpethoniel; 11 February 2006, 10:23 PM.
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

i am hopin to see him @ the convention in Chicago
        your new guide to stargate news.
        www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
        www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
          Aha, someone is here!

He was great in Ripple Effect! For once, I'm glad I hadn't read any spoilers for that episode. Out of the blue, Martouf just shows up, and much dancing on my part ensued. *dances*

Sadly, I doubt they'll bring him back again anytime soon. Considering it was 5 years since the last episode he was in...
          I'm sure if they really wanted to they could find a way...he and Sam had always looked great together.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Doesn't this smile just light you up inside!
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...Feffect260.jpg

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Even though I know I'm not going to the Stargate con in Canada I looked up who would be at it and I saw JR Bourne would be appearing. I almost felt like crying because I love Martouf and I really want to see him.
              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

*wanders into thread* yay a JR Bourne thread, he is my favourite Tok'ra of all time! I was so shocked when he was killed off *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
                  *wanders into thread* yay a JR Bourne thread, he is my favourite Tok'ra of all time! I was so shocked when he was killed off *sniff*
                  It's a shame that none of the other Tok'ra were like Martouf, except maybe Selmak. But as we all know Lantash was a a**********.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I hope that somehow we'll be able to see Martouf again. I really miss him and loved Ripple Effect because he was in it. That doesn't mean I didn't like the storyline in Ripple Effect. I loved the story, but having Martouf back was really the frosting.
                    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
                      I hope that somehow we'll be able to see Martouf again. I really miss him and loved Ripple Effect because he was in it. That doesn't mean I didn't like the storyline in Ripple Effect. I loved the story, but having Martouf back was really the frosting.
                      oh, it so was...itd be great if he and the others could pop in again from time to time! i love the interaction between him and sam. and his teeth. i can't focus on anything but his teeth when he smiles. no one should have such perfect teeth

Comment

Yeah, I think his smile and his eyes are what makes me love him so much.

Comment

Just a quick post to say how lovely JR Bourne was at the Vancouver Con this weekend....and he made the Sunday Brunch into one of the funniest moments for me during the whole weekend....The guy is a star....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I don't know if JR has a thunk thread, but I figured you'd like to appreciate this picture from the con.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Any picture of JR Bourne is great. He's hot. Thanks for the pic.

Comment

I have some of JR from the Vancouver con as well, but first...my pic with him...

now I have got to tag a few of JR from the panel and breakfast...so there will be a few more to drool over...the guy is HOT!! WOW!! and a gentleman on top of that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X