No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Thread needed some lovin' sooooooooo............

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

*cries* D&C is on Space tomorrow...
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Ooh, great pics. I was so sad at D&C when I first watched it, but now whenever I watch it again I'm not so sad because I know he comes back in Ripple Effect

Comment

I was insanely sad this morning when I woke up, turned on the tv and discovered that Space had lied to me and skipped both D&C and WoO!!! They went right to Watergate even after advertising for D&C... It's good I guess b/c I don't have to watch "that moment"... but dang...
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hey guys! JR will be doing a live webchat on this website tonight, Sunday 1st July, at 8pm UK time! (That's 3pm EDT, 2pm CDT, 1pm MDT and 12 noon PDT.)
            You have to register to take part but I took part in the last one and it was fantastic! He's doing one on the last Sunday of every month so if you miss this one, make sure you catch the next one!

Comment

Ooo I just saw 'the Tok'ra' and Jolinar's Memories & The Devil you know
              I must say those big piercing eyes are rather appealing LOL ok ok can I join in Pwwweeze LOL
              Oooo live chat?
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

He didn't show up for that one unfortunately (but he did for the one before) so hopefully he'll make the next one!
                I have to say, after seeing The Devil You Know and Ripple Effect, I prefer him in SG uniforms than Tok'ra ones

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  He didn't show up for that one unfortunately (but he did for the one before) so hopefully he'll make the next one!
                  I have to say, after seeing The Devil You Know and Ripple Effect, I prefer him in SG uniforms than Tok'ra ones
                  Yeah...I like the whole black clingy tee and green cargo's look...suit's him And that stunning smile *faints*...*gets back up again & watches Devil you know*...*faint's again* tee hee! Gosh he has beautiful eyes!
                  Last edited by telpethoniel; 14 July 2007, 12:22 AM. Reason: my crappy spelling
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Some rather nice Ripple Effect pics

Last edited by telpethoniel; 14 July 2007, 12:23 AM. Reason: grammatical error :P lol

Comment

Aww, cute. I loved that eppy, they did it really well.

Comment

Heres a few caps from Jolinar's Memories Courtesy of Stargatecaps.com

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X