Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
    He's at least over 6 feet. I'm guessing 6'2", 6'3" ish....he's taller than me in my photo-op so I am purely guessing.

-JJ
    Thanks for the information. The tunic is hugh! Hopefully I'll get to meet him one day.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Ooh, loving the black t-shirt

Yup, I take it you don't get it?
      Nope Not anymore, thanks to the stupid Virgin/Sky war

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Ah. That's a shame. He was only in it for about 30 seconds and had about 2 lines...

Comment

Did anyone see him in Superstorm? He played a guy called Lance Resnik in a three-part series, and was great

Myn made these for me, thought I'd share

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Did anyone see him in Superstorm? He played a guy called Lance Resnik in a three-part series, and was great

Myn made these for me, thought I'd share

I hadn't been watching it but I caught the end of the last part when my hubs, who was channel hopping, suddenly shouted out "Oh look, it's Martouf!"...

Great smileys....I may well snurch a couple of those...

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I watched Superstorm
              I missed the first part. I was so annoyed at myself. I was planning on watching it anyway because it looked cool, but then I just forgot about it. Then I read on here the day after that JR was in it. I could have slammed my head into a wall I was like 'i was gonna watch that as well. i should have done'
              Anyway managed to catch up and watched the next 2 parts. It was pretty awesome. I loved his character quite snarkastic. Some of the things he came out with were quite witty.
              So yeah I really enjoyed it

Comment

I've only seen part one but I recorded the other two.

Comment

A little Martouf for a Friday morning....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat View Post
                    This is a double, but I LOVE JR's expression here as he is listening to Cliff's answer.

Okay, this is from AGES ago, but I just stumbled across this thread and needed to commen on the nice double hotness in the pic.. LOL

It's so weird, I never watch 24 (I got confused halfway through S1 so stopped watching.) I had nothing else to watch so I flicked on to 24 because I know Michael Shanks is in some eps, and it's the one ep that stars JR Bourne! I'm watching it right now!
                    Would you be able to tell me what epi he was in.. I may have to d/l it LOL!

On a side note... did anyone watch tonight's episode of CSI? I only caught a few mins at the end on a station that has crappy reception on my TV, but was that JR?? I checked on IMDB and it didn't say anything about him being on it, but dang it looked like him!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                      Okay, this is from AGES ago, but I just stumbled across this thread and needed to commen on the nice double hotness in the pic.. LOL

On a side note... did anyone watch tonight's episode of CSI? I only caught a few mins at the end on a station that has crappy reception on my TV, but was that JR?? I checked on IMDB and it didn't say anything about him being on it, but dang it looked like him!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../2x125F197.jpg
                      Yes, that was JR on tonight's CSI. He was a good guy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        Yes, that was JR on tonight's CSI. He was a good guy.
                        Going to have to find some caps of it I think lol....
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sorry, I haven't a clue. I don't normally watch it... It might be up on IMDb by now.

Comment

Going to have to find some caps of it I think lol....

Ooo yes please!......

A little JR goodness from Vancouver 2006......shame he wasn't there this year......am gonna email Adam and see if he'll get him for 2008....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

What a cutie, those eyes are to die for! 13 Ghosts was on Space not all that long ago, I nearly freaked when I saw him in it lol!! I had forgotten!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Should have some caps from Superstorm up later tonight or tomorrow morning Only from the third part thought because that's the only bit I recorded.

Comment

Working...
                                X