Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitches in Mobius 1 and 2 (mobius spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitches in Mobius 1 and 2 (mobius spoilers)

I saw a few glitches and mistakes in both the mobius eps. the most frequent one was that sam and others kept calling the jumper, a jumper when they dont even know thats what its called. Another thing that i'm not too sure about is that, how many jumpers should earth have now? i think that they should have three. they have to have 2 and thats for sure because Jack, Teal'c, Daniel and Sam came in one the first time and left that one on earth. then Jack, Teal'c and Sam came with another jumper and left that one on earth also. and i also think that they should have found the "first" one on the planet that they put Mayborn on.

One other glitch is that in the "other reality, when they find the camara in the canope jar, Hammond says that its technology is a little more advanced than they currently have and then they switch scenes and they show Daniel watching the video again on this nice big LCD monitor, which didnt exist if they didnt have proper video cameras, anyway, it was weird.

Originally posted by DaMan05
    I saw a few glitches and mistakes in both the mobius eps. the most frequent one was that sam and others kept calling the jumper, a jumper when they dont even know thats what its called.
    They technically should
    Spoiler:
    In Letters From Pegasus, SGA sent back all the information from Atlantis that they felt was relevant. Wouldn't PJ's be considered relevant?

Comment

That's true.
      Spoiler:
      In "It's Good to be King", Sam just calls the PJ just an ancient ship. They only called it a jumper after LFP.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

ya, but SG-1 and Atlantis are on different timelines. They havent recevied the transmittion yet in SG-1

Comment

Yes they have. After "It's Good to Be King" they got the transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by dd78matt
            Yes they have. After "It's Good to Be King" they got the transmission.
            and before Moebius, obviously.
            Spoiler:
            The reason that's obvious is because of the newspaper in threads. Look at it carefully and you'll see the Ancient times says that the hive ships are headed for atlantis.
            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Well the people above pretty much answered the first part of this I just wanted to add that the two shows are not on different timelines really. Otherwise crossovers would just be stupid, not to mention that the transmission in LFP would have had all the info including the name of the Jumpers in it. Your second part of the quetion was over the video Jackson was watching.

minor spoiler
              . Hammond said its alittle bit different tech than they have currently (not more advanced). also TV development has never been stipulated by Video recording equipment ie. having an LCD screen is not contengent on having this particular video recorder. so im not sure what the glitch is here.....
              The enemy has spoken

Comment

Working...
              X