X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld fashion sense

best quote ever in reguards to the Goa'uld

my dad: why do all these snake heads dress like it's the 80's and always look like Sting? *in reference to Khonsu in season 6*

i always thought apophis looked like prince...

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

I dunno, I thought Baal looked pretty snazzy. Lots of the Goa'uld are a bit... exotic in their tastes, but maybe 1,000's of years ago when they first appeared on the scene, they were wearing the latest styles. ...They just don't update their looks, much. No need, really. When you're a god, YOU decide what's Hot and what's Not.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I dunno, I thought Baal looked pretty snazzy. Lots of the Goa'uld are a bit... exotic in their tastes, but maybe 1,000's of years ago when they first appeared on the scene, they were wearing the latest styles. ...They just don't update their looks, much. No need, really. When you're a god, YOU decide what's Hot and what's Not.
      Baal seems to have good fashion sense and so does osiris...

anubis and his "blankie" though *the silk thingy on his chair in season 6*. *Shudder* and you gotta admire nirrti for her "butch thing" *her chin scares me like none other*

you know...if stargate was real, and i was facing a goa'uld...i'd give 'em a copy of cosmo and be like "do something with that gold thing!"

hahahaha =)

Comment

And it's all a matter of perspective. The Goa'uld probably think the folks in the SGC could use a few fashion tips from GQ (that's Goa'uld Quarterly).
        There is nothing cruvas with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard-VA
          And it's all a matter of perspective. The Goa'uld probably think the folks in the SGC could use a few fashion tips from GQ (that's Goa'uld Quarterly).
          I would like to be a writer on Goa'uld Quarterly...that whole knife hidden in the dress thing doesnt work for osiris...give her a good handbag! she could keep all sorts of goodies in it.

Comment

Maybe the Goa'uld want to nab Earth so that they can empty out Hollywood in search of new hosts with keener fashion sense (or just as whacky).

Comment

I think Osiris has the best fashion sense. She's always in something that makes her look great

Baal also has some good taste, but he seems to like darker covers than light shades
              __

__

Comment

Somehow tho, I can't see pink being the new gold

Comment

Apophis did nothing to add to his Cool Factor in the Gold Lame Combo he wore in some early eps,IMO.Rather than be terrified by his Evil System Lord ways,I had a laugh at his Dress Sense instead.
                  Loved the "Mickey Mouse Ears"/"Brain" (from Pinky and The Brain) hat Apophis wore, in COTG!

At least the Wardrobe dept redeemed his appearance in later episodes.
                  Much "Cooler" imagery,IMO!

I liked Osiris' Dress Sense,her outfits added to her Cool Menace.(Mind you,I also thought she could have done with some decent feeding.Too willowy,IMO)
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Baals beard gives him a bond villian feeling.

Comment

That hat "Apophis" wore in CotG was ahoot wasn't it?!I thought it looked like aset of amplifiers on his head.That gold eyeliner & lipstick just screamed "disco is dead.....for a good reason!"
                      "Morrigan" in "Summit/Last Stand",wasn't she the red-head in the black number that ....uh....really displayed her figure?She had kind of a "celtic dominatrix" thing going on there.
                      spoiler space season 6 "Metamorphosis"

Which brings me to "Nirrti".My husband walked through the living room when she was coming on to "Jonas" & speaking in that deep Goa'uld voice & wearing that black get-up.Mind you,he's never really watched the show so he didn't know any better but he asked me why I was letting our sons watch some guy in an S&M get-up coming on to another guy?!Wasn't that a "family" show?
                      I told him about the voice flanging & asked if He'd even noticed her "top".He said "of course".Apparently he thought "make-up & special effects" just did a really good job.

He usually stays in the bedroom reading when Stargate's on,now.
                      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

My vote for worst fashion sense - Zippy! The eyeliner was waaaaay over the top. Think he was competing with Apophis?
                        Nola
                        sigpic

Comment

the gou'lud always look weird expect baal in season 9 wearing a business coat or just earth clothes. the other system loards were ok

but if you want a good example of bad dress just watch summit. enough said
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I dont know some of the women Gou'ald, damn do they look HOT but Ive always thought Baal dressed quite good and as for Anubis (a bit over the top to start with) but in S8 when he was ascended how kool did it look when he took that guy as a host and started to burn his face

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                              My vote for worst fashion sense - Zippy! The eyeliner was waaaaay over the top. Think he was competing with Apophis?
                              Nola
                              Oh yes! And his costume. . That actually sticks in my mind more than the attire of all the system lords in Summit. And that really is saying something.
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Working...
                              X