X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why atlantis will fail (not really)

its because McKay has no glasses!

i'm sorry but there must be a geek in glasses! at least one!

i'm just kidding...actually i think atlantis will be a success because of McKay...everyone knows him from SG-1, and i'm sure there are many of you who are intrigued by him *whether you like him, hate him, want to have his children...whatever*

Not big into the uniforms.

really into the wraith *people may call them borg rip offs though*.

of course i know that this is atlantis...not SG-1...it will feel different but i'm sure it will be good! just as long as there are cliche bad guys, one liners, and and..pie.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

I think McKay is gonna be the hidden hotness of the series. Granted, I do love a geek in glasses, but as long as the brains are there, the buffness will follow.

Daniel doesn't always wear his glasses, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I think McKay is gonna be the hidden hotness of the series. Granted, I do love a geek in glasses, but as long as the brains are there, the buffness will follow.

Daniel doesn't always wear his glasses, anyway.
      true...daniel is still cool either way.

its going to be all about mcKay...ROWWRRR~

Comment

I'm just really excited to see the puddle jumper thingy, and to see if the cast gells or not. If the actors aren't good, I doubt I'll stick around for long.

Phil
        Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
        Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

I have a pretty good idea that the acting will be good, at least for the most part... I'm pretty sure this will be a good, solid show. I just wish they had kept the original actress that played Weir, for continuity as well as because I like her more.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thunderchild
            I'm just really excited to see the puddle jumper thingy, and to see if the cast gells or not. If the actors aren't good, I doubt I'll stick around for long.

Phil
            i think the acting will be good too

Comment

Well, I've seen David Hewlett and Joe Flanigan in other things and playing diverse roles, so I know they can both flex their acting muscles. I have a friend who's a fan of Tori's and she seems to think Tori knows her stuff, too. Don't know much about the other two, but then again, the cast of Stargate was virtually unknown when they started (with obvious exceptions) and they've all managed quite nicely.

Comment

And who is Mckay in SG-1 may i ask? What role does he play?
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                  And who is Mckay in SG-1 may i ask? What role does he play?
                  He plays the condescending jack@ss who is the world's foremost expert on the stargate... after Sam (although in his opinion, he's better than she is).

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
                    really into the wraith *people may call them borg rip offs though*.
                    Rip offs? How?

The Borg assimilate people and technology, whereas the Wraith simply just kill 'em and suck their life force. The Borg were highly technical, but we don't really know that much about Wraith tech other than they use ships (presumably a lot of them).
                    Granted, the skin color does kinda resemeble.
                    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                      Rip offs? How?

The Borg assimilate people and technology, whereas the Wraith simply just kill 'em and suck their life force. The Borg were highly technical, but we don't really know that much about Wraith tech other than they use ships (presumably a lot of them).
                      Granted, the skin color does kinda resemeble.
                      arent the wraith have a "hive" thing going on like with a queen and stuff?

that's kind of similar with the borg and their queen...

i dunno...i seem to find connections out of nothing =)

Comment

Atlantis will fail.....

...at failing.

HAAAAYOOOOOO!!!
                        "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thunderchild

Phil

Voyager was on 7 years, and Entrprise so far 3, so how does bad acting cancel the show? :-D

One more thing....

The Borg didn't have a queen until Voyager, or TNG movie, the good old borg ever not a have with a queen, they were just a mass.
                          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                            Atlantis will fail.....

...at failing.

HAAAAYOOOOOO!!!
                            hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                              Voyager was on 7 years, and Entrprise so far 3, so how does bad acting cancel the show? :-D

One more thing....

The Borg didn't have a queen until Voyager, or TNG movie, the good old borg ever not a have with a queen, they were just a mass.
                              yeah i wasnt big into the whole borg queen thing either...

Comment

Working...
                              X