This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Dr Kavanagh

I cant believe this guy dont have his own thread! (well not one that i've seen anyway)
    But the guys great! His SGA's Kinsey! He's really interesting and I'd love to see him evolve as the series progresses.
    And I'm pretty sure many of you will want that too

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

*ROTFLOL*. . Kavanagh finally has his own thread!

Anyone have any screen caps?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Wraith platter, is where our whining friend belongs.
      But I do agree that he does add another dimension to sga that makes it that much more realistic. Spoilers for the Siege
      Spoiler:
      did he come back to defend Atlantis because I can't remember seeing him.
      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
      The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
      Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
      Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I dont remember seeing him either

grr! I cant seem to find any caps of him!

sigpic

Comment

I've found a quote involving him

Kavanagh: I happily left the SGC because I had had it up to here with the military running things, and you just busted me like a private.
          Dr. Weir: Don't be so dramatic. Besides, the Air Force doesn't have privates.
          Kavanagh: Neither do I. You just cut them off. Right in front of my research team

LOL!! That last line! (Damn I have one h*ll of a corrupted mind!!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
            Kavanagh: Neither do I. You just cut them off. Right in front of my research team
            Did he actually say that? Damn, how did I miss that one.

LOL. That is pure genius.
            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

i really wouldnt compare him to Kinsey of sg-1...Kinsey is incredibly more evil than this guy is. he's more like mayborne...maybe...its hard to say.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Yeh you're probably right. Althou he's nicer then both of them. I just watched the last part of 38min, and I couldn't believe my eyes! He actually saves the day!!! He's the one who suggested they blow the rear hatch and thus saving the day!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
                  i really wouldnt compare him to Kinsey of sg-1...Kinsey is incredibly more evil than this guy is. he's more like mayborne...maybe...its hard to say.
                  Mayborne was another one who I couldn't stand but loved to watch. I'm crossing fingers that TPTB bring back Dr. K in season 2.

There has already been discussion in other threads about Kavanagh "ship": Kavanagh/Weir, Kavanagh/Teyla, Kavanagh/McKay. . . .ok. . better stop now.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Kavanaugh/McKay? er...*shudder*

i cant stand his long hair...he'd look better with a haircut...maybe sheppard can come at him with a pair of scissors or something hahaha.

i really love mayborne too. i hated him at first, but he really came around and now i love the eps with him in it now~

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

i cant stand his long hair...he'd look better with a haircut...maybe sheppard can come at him with a pair of scissors or something hahaha.

i really love mayborne too. i hated him at first, but he really came around and now i love the eps with him in it now~
                      Get one of the Athosian children to cut his hair off as a dare. I'm sure one of them would do.

Comment

lol! I'd love to see him switch bodies with Teal'c!!

Dr K: Cut my hair and I'll be after you faster than McKay to a fully powered ZPM!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Did O'Neill even believe what Dr. Kavanagh said?
                          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                            Did O'Neill even believe what Dr. Kavanagh said?
                            O'Neill met Dr K?? That'd be a concept! They'd need their own spinoff!!

sigpic

Comment

LOL....he is so damn annoying. i wish Weir would Gate him to some place where he's all alone. he's a whiney little boy

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Working...
                              X