X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide And Seek (1x02) Possible Spoilers.

July 23rd, 10PM, folks.

The Atlantis base is threatened when the team discovers that an alien entity is in the city. McKay's experiment with alien technology goes awry.

Well, McKay can't break Atlantis in the second episode.......can he?
    sigpic

I'm sure he could.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I'm sure McKay could do that, but not all by himself, or at least I hope not
      __

__

Comment

McKay can screw up anything... Not saying he always does, just that he CAN.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It would be great if Carter showed up to bust his balls about screwing up the alien technology.
          How could they leave me out?

Comment

Hey, gang! GateWorld's photo gallery for "Hide and Seek" is here!

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/103.shtml
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Oooo... Pretty pretty pictures
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Nice pictures. I don't really see anything that you can really tell exactly what they're dealing with, but then I don't really want to know everything before I watch the show.
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

There's nothing much within the gallery. Just pictures of the characters from the ep. So we can't really see what everything is about
                  __

__

Comment

Yeah, but then that would pretty much be just giving it away.

Comment

Not necessarily. Maybe they could have had one photo that showed where they were or something. The pictures there now are what you say 'giving it away'. But anyways, seems to look like a good ep
                      __

__

Comment

Does anyone now who the guy with the beard is? He looks kind of like the guy who played Pallan in Revisions.

Comment

I was thinking he was Howard Siegel who played Keel in 2001. (The Volian farmer)
                          sigpic

Comment

I must admit he looks like Pallen to me as well ,but if I'm wrong, no big deal !
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 July 2004, 10:08 AM. Reason: Spelling of character name...I think it's Pallen..?
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

After re-checking photos (oh, my faulty memory!) I have to agree - it looks like Christopher Heyerdahl who played Pallen in Revisions.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X