This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can I not access my own post?

I made my first and only post a few days ago. It got moved, but I cant find it anywhere. And everytime I try and click on the original post, here in the general section, page 6 for now, I get this error message.

Sorry, Shoboy! You do not have access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, your new account may still be awaiting activation, or the administrator may have disabled your account.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Only advanced members may add items to the Calendar. Check the FAQ for more info.

I asked why Corin/Jonas left the show. Obviously it got moved to a section that deals with this, yet I would think this is a general question, but I cant see if anyone responded to it.

My account was activated, as the email told me it was. So........did I break some unwritten gateworld rule about asking about past characters or something? What gives?

My posts keep dissapearing too! Maybe it is because of the spoiler tags! Who knows. I just cant seem to find any of mine.
    I always wondered why he left as well. I guess they realized that they pissed a lot of people off replacing daniel. Maybe giving corin the boot was the apology. Maybe Daniel wanted some time off to have a baby(Ha)
    I liked Jonas though, kind of miss him too.

Comment

Shoboy, you broke no rule, but unfortunately there are a few people in this fandom who can't read a thread that has the words "Jonas" and "Daniel" in without having a spontaneous attack of extreme snideness; and one or two found their way to your thread.

In answer to that question though, the Official answer is that after a spell apart TPTB and MS negotiated and agreed a return for MS; and once that was done TPTB felt that Jonas didn't have a place in the show any more. Not much else is known, although some folk like to speculate...

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
      X