X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does this picture come from?

Where is screen cap from?
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

It's a behind the scenes shot of Torri and Wossname goofing around on set.

Comment

BTW this question has been asked about 5 times that i've seen and i've only been around for a month. Use the search function and you can find alot of topics have already been talked about.

Comment

its an out-take from rising
        "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Search function. I literally answered this question LAST WEEK, and it was not the first time I'd answered it.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Yea i remember that very distinctly. You put this long post about how you have answered that question 10 times already. I felt to me like you were getting a little frustrated.

Comment

That cap always cracks me up...no matter how many times I see it...I'm disappointed...actually, I'm gutted that she didn't mess/fool around with Rachel....what can I say? I am a huge shipper of Teyla/Elizabeth. *Shrugs*
              You Torri if you're reading this by change...fat change I know, but me wouldn't mind you foolin' around with Rachel lol...or even Elizabeth fooling around with Teyla lol....I can't help it...I'm a Teyla/Elizabeth addict as well. No chance of there being a McKay/Weir or Grodin/Weir? *pulls a face and mutters* very, very disappointed....

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Working...
              X