Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could we put a thors hammer on atlantis ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could we put a thors hammer on atlantis ?

would it be possible to put a thor's hammer but programmed for wraith on atlantis that way they could just beam out the wraith. and maybe some kind of missle system for the darts. if we got the asgard help maybe we could make it work

Sure, that would work, they would just need to make it scan faster. But anyways, how about a Sentinel? For how powerful that is, we have only seen one of them once.

Comment

Originally posted by jsw
      would it be possible to put a thor's hammer but programmed for wraith on atlantis that way they could just beam out the wraith. and maybe some kind of missle system for the darts. if we got the asgard help maybe we could make it work
      I asked a similar question abou the Tollan Ion Cannons - I think that could kick the crap out of them - but I never got any comments
      Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

Thors Hammer transported them to another part of the planet, if im not mistaken under 25 miles away in a mountian. Forcing them to stay there until they no longer have a gou'ald.

What are we gonna do send them 25 miles outside of Atlantis and force them to stay there until they are no longer a wraith? eventually we'd have an island made of dead wraith.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Actually, by beaming them elsewhere, they could escape via transport beams.

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
            What are we gonna do send them 25 miles outside of Atlantis and force them to stay there until they are no longer a wraith? eventually we'd have an island made of dead wraith.
            And this would be a problem because? Why don't they set it up so that it sends the Wraith into outerspace, or thousands of feet under the ocean.

Comment

that wouldn't work. Only because the power for it would have to be greater then we had. Remember the power for these things on Atlantis has to be essentials only. Then again, there's no proof that something similar didn't function when they had full power. After all, in
              Spoiler:
              "Before I sleep" the wraith had never really done any damage to Atlantis even after a hundred years of fighting
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

There are many defensive weapons we've seen that would be usefull on Atlantis.

Tollan Ion Cannons
                Sentinel
                Goa'uld satellite system(Absolute Power)
                Thor's Hammer (Build a structure and fill it with water and dump the wraith there. I guess they need oxygen)
                Tobin(?) Mines.

Although I prefer missiles.

Comment

I think when we get to season 2 with the deadulus and they bring the zpm , they will power some big weapon on atlantis that will take out the 2 hive ships and then the zpm wil die...
                  come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

They cany take thaqt much power can they?
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

A ZPMwont die after a galatic trip and a gun fight, 1 of those thing has powered anceint outpost for milions of years - i dont know if that true but still a very long time (taonas, atlantis, the childhoods end thing). a ZPM has the capasity to create more power than every power station on earth combined doubled and tripled agen, they will not deplete a full ZPM with one hyperspace trip and what it takes to knock out 2 hive ships; the ancients used three of them to power atlantis's shield for 100+ years on full power, with weapons and the city on full power and then for another 10000 year with a full shield!
                      really need to stop underestimating the ancients!
                      Last edited by immhotep; 10 March 2005, 08:00 AM.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        A ZPMwont die after a galatic trip and a gun fight, 1 of those thing has powered anceint outpost for milions of years - i dont know if that true but still a very long time (taonas, atlantis, the childhoods end thing). a ZPM has the capasity to create more power than every power station on earth combined doubled and tripled agen, they will not deplete a full ZPM with one hyperspace trip and what it takes to knock out 2 hive ships; the ancient use two of them to power atlantis's shield for 100+ years on full power, with weapons and the city on full power and then for another 10000 year with a full shield!
                        really need to stop underestimating the ancients!
                        actually, wasnt only 1 being used at a time? i thought that in Before I Sleep, Janus told her to rotate the ZPM's to conserver power.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

thats still three ZPM's - and it still doesnt change the fact that a ZPM will not die out after 1 intergalatic space trip - those three ZPM's made atlantis do the trip!
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                            thats still three ZPM's - and it still doesnt change the fact that a ZPM will not die out after 1 intergalatic space trip - those three ZPM's made atlantis do the trip!
                            that wasnt the point. you said they used 2 to power the sheild. i said i thought it was 1. had nothing to do with the intergalatic space trip.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

How "full" was the one oneill used ?
                              And how full is it now ?

After powering the d00mgivers and the gate to pegasus.
                              The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

Working...
                              X