Favorite Gateworld Forum banner pic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Gateworld Forum banner pic...

Sure this has been done before, sorry for a repeat, but...

What's your favorite banner pics from the Gateworld Forum banner @ top of page? I have 2, although I like em all. The first, of course, is the smiley on a dinner plate pic of Jack, "Wacko!", that episode was just classic TV . What was Jack's quote in that ep when he and Teal'c were playing golf through the Stargate? Something about being a driving record, but it is one of my favorite lines ever. The other is the pic of Teal'c drinking the pot of coffee, "Isn't that hot?" - "Indeed"

Very funny stuff, bravo on the selection! Brilliant!

Oooh, I love those!!!

One, is the McKay and Zelenka pic, they are just so cute toghether ^^!!!

Then, Amanda Tapping holding that doughnut guarding it! First time I saw that I laughed so hard my chair fell over.

Then there is the one where it looks like Jack is scratching General Hammonds ears and his eyes are closed. From the gamekeeper right?

Comment

Jack holding that glowy-ball thingy.

And the fruit loops.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
        Oooh, I love those!!!

One, is the McKay and Zelenka pic, they are just so cute toghether ^^!!!

Then, Amanda Tapping holding that doughnut guarding it! First time I saw that I laughed so hard my chair fell over.

Then there is the one where it looks like Jack is scratching General Hammonds ears and his eyes are closed. From the gamekeeper right?
        Ouch!

Mrs. Tapping has many nice pics floating around on this site, great smile! The crossed eyes Carter pic is another one of my favorites.

I think my avatar pic should be in there too, definitely one of the goofiest pics ever Just look at the guy, he looks totally lost.

Comment

I like the one where Carter's making that cute little cross-eyed face.
          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Yeah shes quickly become one of my favorite actresses. It's so nice to see her looking so much more attractive then initially in the show. I always say her baby must have been a symbiote

Comment

What I love about Carter is that she's a kick-butt feminist without being a kick-butt feminist. She's just...cool. She's one of those neatto people that doesn't have to prove herself to be strong, confident, and equal to others. Plus she's really pretty with the whole hair thing, and the smile and those blue eyes--she's almost a match for Daniel!
              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

My favorite is where Amanda Tapping is crossing her eyes. Don't know why, just a cool picture!

My second favorite is, of course, the one with Joe Flanigan just sitting there! Looking so cute and adorable!

Comment

Yeah, if I didn't have my boyfriend and she was single

I think shes sexier than Daniel now. He has gotten too...thick? Not fat but...thick? I dunno, he lost his appeal around 6 ><

Comment

BTW Shivan love your shep sig ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
                      BTW Shivan love your shep sig ^^
                      Thanks! I'm actually getting ready to change it though!

Don't worry, Sheppy will still be in my sig!

Comment

lol, gonna wait for the siege to make my mczelenka ^^

Supposedly its a good episode for those two =/

Comment

I also like the one of Teal'c and Carter standing back to back with Daniel, doing the Charlie's Angles pose. lol! I have that picture and its halarious.
                          Attached Files
                          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                            My favorite is where Amanda Tapping is crossing her eyes. Don't know why, just a cool picture!

My second favorite is, of course, the one with Joe Flanigan just sitting there! Looking so cute and adorable!
                            Me too! Damn, we have good taste.
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I don't recall the Carter Donut Defensive or the Zelenka/McKay one either... can anybody put up the pics?

But favourites have to include the Charlie's Angels, the one of O'Neill shrugging before he enters the wormhole, cross-eyed Amanda, McKay and Beckett (and Beckett's food) and the gun-slinging Ford (I'm reminded of Zoolander when I see this pic)

Comment

Working...
                              X