This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor F.O.R.D fans!

After Siege 2 all the Ford fans must be on the edges of their seats.
    Spoiler:
    First there was the clip of Ford then the big explosion. All i could think was 'The petition failed then!' Then there was the bit where the Wraith attacked him only to find out that he was being used as bait!

I think the writers thought they'd make us Ford fans worried for a bit, they must've read the forum!
    WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Siege II was produced long before the announcement of Ford's reduced role. The writers are not toying with those who've signed the petition, and the episode was certainly not in response to the petition. If anything, the petition is in response to the episode.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

He was always going to go - at least he will be recurring and he could return fulltime later on
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I'm sorry i posted this thread, I've got nothing but grief and some lowered my reputation
        WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

WEIR:

Comment

Originally posted by MylesSGC
          I'm sorry i posted this thread, I've got nothing but grief and some lowered my reputation
          Why did people lower your rep points? I thought you were a member of F.O.R.D.?
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
            Why did people lower your rep points? I thought you were a member of F.O.R.D.?
            I am

WEIR:

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
              What are "rep points"?
              The lil Red and/or Green dots that get added to/subtracted from your "Reputation" score. In some ways it's very rewarding, in others it's very restrictive and down putting.

Comment

Working...
              X