PDA

View Full Version : Pic of puddle jumper in Conan O'Brian?

Thor
May 24th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Hi all,

just watched the Conan O'Brian clip a few minutes ago and what did I see? Pierre was on Atlantis Set and in the puddle jumper!
I hope this is the puddle jumper, but the control looks like ancient technology and the front looks like puddle jumper.
You can compare it with the SciFi-Atlantis pics:
From SciFi: http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/sam14.jpg

Conan O'Brian: http://sg-atlantis.info/atlantis/images/lexikon/P/puddlejumper.jpg

Calicto
May 26th, 2004, 01:58 PM
That's sexy... sorry.. i meant... awesome...

KUdos to you.

+1 to Stargate Atlantis

Current Rating 5/10

tfalls1
June 17th, 2004, 03:07 PM
On the new scifi.com atlantis site that opened today there is a pic of the early concept puiddle jumper..... looks like certain federation shuttles from another famous show... not very original... glad to see the drawing marked early... hopefully they altered their design to be a little more original...

PYRO
June 17th, 2004, 03:33 PM
They did say that it was an early concept.....

petzke_42
June 17th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Conan O'Brien with an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Teal'c
June 18th, 2004, 12:34 PM
On the new scifi.com atlantis site that opened today there is a pic of the early concept puiddle jumper..... looks like certain federation shuttles from another famous show... not very original... glad to see the drawing marked early... hopefully they altered their design to be a little more original...
How does it look like a Federation shuttle? :P Firstly, where are the nacelles? It looks more like the jet from X-Men than a shuttle... Fed. shuttles are all boxey...

tfalls1
June 18th, 2004, 01:29 PM
actually it, the early concept, looked just like the runabout's from DS9 minus the nacelles (even the top engines and the front window are the same)

Selmak
June 27th, 2004, 06:38 AM
The controls look cool.

Erik Pasternak
June 27th, 2004, 06:51 PM
On Conan, Pierre pretented that it was a Goa'uld Tel'Tak, but as it bears little resemblance (plus, the helm is on the wrong side) we can only conclude that it is indeed a Puddle Jumper or one of the other craft discovered in Atlantis.

Teal'c
June 28th, 2004, 04:34 PM
On Conan, Pierre pretented that it was a Goa'uld Tel'Tak, but as it bears little resemblance (plus, the helm is on the wrong side) we can only conclude that it is indeed a Puddle Jumper or one of the other craft discovered in Atlantis.
I don't think Pierre pretended, it just seemed like they only gave Late Night some clips from Lost City :P