X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic of puddle jumper in Conan O'Brian?

Hi all,

just watched the Conan O'Brian clip a few minutes ago and what did I see? Pierre was on Atlantis Set and in the puddle jumper!
    I hope this is the puddle jumper, but the control looks like ancient technology and the front looks like puddle jumper.
    You can compare it with the SciFi-Atlantis pics:
    From SciFi: http://scifi.about.com/library/graphics/sam14.jpg

Conan O'Brian:
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

That's sexy... sorry.. i meant... awesome...

KUdos to you.

+1 to Stargate Atlantis

Current Rating 5/10

Comment

On the new scifi.com atlantis site that opened today there is a pic of the early concept puiddle jumper..... looks like certain federation shuttles from another famous show... not very original... glad to see the drawing marked early... hopefully they altered their design to be a little more original...

Comment

They did say that it was an early concept.....

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

Conan O'Brien with an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by tfalls1
            On the new scifi.com atlantis site that opened today there is a pic of the early concept puiddle jumper..... looks like certain federation shuttles from another famous show... not very original... glad to see the drawing marked early... hopefully they altered their design to be a little more original...
            How does it look like a Federation shuttle? Firstly, where are the nacelles? It looks more like the jet from X-Men than a shuttle... Fed. shuttles are all boxey...

Comment

actually it, the early concept, looked just like the runabout's from DS9 minus the nacelles (even the top engines and the front window are the same)
              Attached Files

Comment

The controls look cool.

Comment

On Conan, Pierre pretented that it was a Goa'uld Tel'Tak, but as it bears little resemblance (plus, the helm is on the wrong side) we can only conclude that it is indeed a Puddle Jumper or one of the other craft discovered in Atlantis.
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    On Conan, Pierre pretented that it was a Goa'uld Tel'Tak, but as it bears little resemblance (plus, the helm is on the wrong side) we can only conclude that it is indeed a Puddle Jumper or one of the other craft discovered in Atlantis.
                    I don't think Pierre pretended, it just seemed like they only gave Late Night some clips from Lost City

Comment

Working...
                    X