PDA

View Full Version : Stargate merchandising

Darkdreams
March 7th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Hey I was wondering why there are no models of the gould ships and other races...Be cool to be able to assemble a gould mothership and other gould ships....just a thought

Gaterholic
March 7th, 2005, 02:02 PM
i havent come past anything like that. It would be a good idea thought.
I know i'd sleep sounder with a Hat'ac with a full loaded glider bay guarding my room :)

TechnoWraith
March 7th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Apparently the toy department is rather lacking in the Stargate Franchise. Evidently the producers and what-have-you have curretnly decided that merchandise marketing is not a lucrative venture at the moment. (Or if it had been at some point, it isn't anymore). I've seen little in terms of models and action figures and what-have-you. It would be cool to have a fleet of hataks, Al'kesh and even some Wraith hivehsips or a dart or two hanging from my ceiling! :D

If you want to try finding stuff, try E-bay or Amazon. Especially try E-bay, because you can find nearly anything on E-bay.

Metonic
March 7th, 2005, 03:50 PM
yeah.. id like a remote control flying PJ or X 303

Gaterholic
March 7th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Nice. I can see why there isnt a lot of lower level stuff like straight toys, because SG isnt geared for kids. I cannot see why they don't have more stuff like figures and models and working zats that i want soo much.
This does not apply to me, i'm really not a collectable person, but i know many who are and would jump at that. If they want to compete with the Treks, its the next step.