This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andromeda fans what would like to see for next season possible spoilers

For me not so much focus on dylan. find out what happend to the niets when tyr disappered. What happend to earth when the drago katzof pride was defeated. Bring the vedrans out of hiding finally. A cw that is not so dam corrupted. Dylan stopping the collectors that are corrupt and dirty. Oh what has happend to the genites. Love to see dylan go home to tarn vedra. Beka and him a couple they would be good together

Andromeda was a bit better this season, but I have no idea what was going on in that season finale. It seemed like series finale to me.
    spoilers
    So everyone died, but Dylan went to the route of ages to start everthing anew again? Before what point? Also, I miss episodes here and there, so what was the deal with the sparkling plany Trance had? I really liked the operatic score for part of the episode though.
    Anyways, if I had my choice it would go back to the way things were second season. I think the common-wealth got reformed waaaay too quickly. I didn't even really watch the third season, since the premiere was just awful.

Phil
    Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
    Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

yeah, i didn't really get the finale also. what was the point?

i only started watching halfway through this season, so i really don't know what to fix.

Comment

whoa, i've been missing alot of andromeda but from what is said about the finale it sounds interesting...

i just...i was off and on about andromeda. sometimes i like it, sometimes i dont...its really weird...but there is kevin sorbo

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
        Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
        Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I think that I might have understood some of the finale. I got to watch it in sydication first, then again on Sci Fi. One thing that seriously puzzles me is the very end. And I mean the very end.

s
          p
          o
          i
          l
          a
          g
          e
          [spoilage]
          It looked like when Dylan met himself, both versions turned back around and went back to their respective universes. Either Dylan is going to do one of Trance's suggestions and go back to his own universe at a different point in time, or he's going back to his universe exactly where and when he left it.
          Remember, we never actually saw anyone die on-screen except Trance and Rommie. The rest of the main characters could still be alive. Heck, even the Andromeda (the ship) was still fuctioning. Trance could easily be replaced by her old purple self, and Harper could've survived to rebuild Rommie.

I really don't like the idea of Dylan resetting everything to before the attack. It makes everything in the finale sound like it was in vain. However, if Dylan decided to start all over in an all-new universe... it could work.
          It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

I'm not really sure what I'd like to see, because I'm not really sure what I saw in the season finale.

I know I'd like to see less Dylan, more Beka, Trance, Rommie and Rhade, and keep Harper about the same. And if Dylan's going to reset stuff anyway, I'd like to see Tyr again.
            sigpic

Comment

How's there going to be another season when the most recent new episode was advertised as the series finale?
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I would like to see a show that is not crap. Its been getting better, I hope it keeps getting better.
                "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Less focus on Dylan, no easy resetbuttons like trance going boom and dylan pretending to be an ancient!

More ships, more space battles, and not just 1 vs 1 then. They must return to try to rebuild the commonwealth. THE PYRIANS!!!!

Comment

yes, less dylan. i'm sick of the kevin sorbo ego boost show.

andromeda sucked at the beginning, so much so that i considered it a boon when the everyone died.....and i think the insectoid navigator had more character than dylan in the pilot.

then i stopped watching, started again, it got better, got worse, missed a bunch....heard that tyr was leaving....and i miss him. dont' care for the iolaus clone.

it's turned into hercules in space, 38 minutes of dylan, 3 of the rest

if kevin sorbo likes being on camera that much, maybe he should start a talk show.

i watched for the supporting characters and if this finale was just another way to reset and have bobby ewing in the shower, bleh.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X