X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi kicks off July with 'The Lowdown'

Sci-Fi kicks off July with 'The Lowdown'

The Sci-Fi Channel will launch its summer of Stargate with a brand new behind-the-scenes special, the network announced today. "From Stargate to Atlantis: A Sci-Fi Lowdown" will air Monday, July 5, at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific!

Read More >>
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

That's awesome, I really like the special, behind-the-scenes stuff.
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Considering I liked Conan's Recliner of Rage stargate segment for its behind the scenes look, I'll obviously be watching this.

Phil
      Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
      Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Cool, this is awesome! I love behind the scene stuff, I take anything I can get. Still would love to see bloopers from the show, I'd buy it in a hearbeat.
        "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

hey...if it's as good as the lowdown before season 7...i'm definately in :-)
          My flickr photography.

Comment

My favourite part from the previous Lowdown was the whole AT/RDA argument from "Solitudes" where AT was complaining that she was stuck in a glacier with "MacGyver"

I am actually looking forward to the behind-the-scenes of Atlantis. I don't know if I've said this before, but I'm really hyped up for the spin-off!
            "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Working...
            X