This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will We See Any Ancient War Ships

I want to know if we will see any ancient war ships. I want to see some very Advanced Ancient war ships

As much I would like to see this, I think it's only wishful thinking. Spoiler They seem to have indicated that all their warships were destroyed fighting the Wraith.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

atlantis should have in it database ship tech. and the sheld has held on atlantis for 10 thousand years so cant the ancients have a sheld on a ship making place on another planet or on atlantis that they have not found yet, and with the new zpm on the way cant they power of all the city and find out every thing about atlantis so what do you think

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient665
        atlantis should have in it database ship tech. and the sheld has held on atlantis for 10 thousand years so cant the ancients have a sheld on a ship making place on another planet or on atlantis that they have not found yet, and with the new zpm on the way cant they power of all the city and find out every thing about atlantis so what do you think
        That's still wishful thinking, seeing as how the only outpost that the Wraith couldn't destroy was Atlantis.

I'm guessing some schematics of the ships are in the computer, but nothing more.
        Enter my game site...

Comment

yor proubly right but in the siege part one weair say somthing about the data base "how can i choose between 'somthing i cant recall' and ancient weapon skmatics" or somthing alond that line they also say only 9% of the data base was translated. Sorry on the spelling

Comment

I believe she says "How can I choose between the cure to all disease and Ancient weapon plans/schematics" Something along those lines.

That means the Database will most likely be the only source for seeing the warships. Maybe a holo-simulation in the "story room"
            Enter my game site...

Comment

maybe they will discover a hanger with a number of ships meant for interstellar travel. Maybe even an cruiser that could take out a Wraith fleet.
              Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Remember when Thor built that replicater weapon in the first S8 episode? Well if we had a bigger one we could make an Ancient ship for schematics!
                WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

Originally posted by MylesSGC
                  Remember when Thor built that replicater weapon in the first S8 episode? Well if we had a bigger one we could make an Ancient ship for schematics!

Oh that would be great..... an Asgard Ship Computer builds a replica of an ancient ship
                  Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

Originally posted by odinseye
                    Oh that would be great..... an Asgard Ship Computer builds a replica of an ancient ship
                    I sense hostility to controlling an Ancient warship...

Hmm, I sense it within myself, too.
                    Enter my game site...

Comment

it would be nice if they found a few very much larger destroyer type ships for fighting
                      1.618 Golden Mean 13.0.0.0.0 DNA

Comment

I doubt that we will be exposed to any of the bigger ships.... it would give the human to big of a leep in the milkyway galaxy, tech wise. as for the plans of them in the database defititly possible, That will us be able to see the ships but not acually use them.... a nice middle of the road thing to do.

Comment

it said on the website that the p jumers are one of five thans righ five to be discovered in the city so i cant wait as i love the p jumer and want to see move ANCEINT ship holograme or realy

Comment

Originally posted by gate01
                            it said on the website that the p jumers are one of five thans righ five to be discovered in the city so i cant wait as i love the p jumer and want to see move ANCEINT ship holograme or realy
                            Good, I'm glad. I am wondering if they are someplace in the city proper or underground on the mainland.

Comment

the drones make atlantis a warship
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X