Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can SGC fight other humans ? Human slave or collaborator (spoiler & Spec)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can SGC fight other humans ? Human slave or collaborator (spoiler & Spec)

Highlight the S9 spoiler *The remaining System lords still control millions of human *

I believe in equality and all race or species should be equal . human, Jaffa are just brothers who share a common ancestor (Ancient ),but
    i am ashame to admit that i never thought about the Jaffa people much.
    If system Lord has lost control of the Jaffa, and now using human, then SG teams may have to fight & kill other humans.
    In the past 8 seasons, it is just human against Goa'uld and most of the time just fighting against Jaffa in battle, we don't think much of the Jaffa , they are GE human , they are aliens.

When Teal kills another Jaffa, i don't think about it much, Teal probaby felt bad about it,but we were helping him to free the Jaffa people.
    The Trust killed millions of Jaffa, but i am ashame to say that i didn't think much of it at the time.

But it will be strange if SG team engage other humans in battle, SGC did it before on one or two planet because of some mis-understanding witht he locals.
    But to actually engage other human in a full scale war across the milkyway ,or help the Free Jaffa nation to kill other humans.
    Many human are slaves like the Jaffa had no choice, but some of them are collaborator .

We saw Goa'uld use human in their military before.
    S3 "Rules Of Engagement"
    Human who warship Apophis ,were given Jaffa trainning and trained with Goa'uld and Earth style weapon
    they were loyal soldier who fight to the death to please their God.

And in S5 "Summit"
    A Lotar is the highest ranked of the human slaves and the position is considered an honour, they are allow to attend Goa'uld summit with their master,someof them already know the Goa'uld are not God, but they served them because they want to be a host someday .
    Remember Daniel talked to that other Lotar in confidence, but rat Daniel out to Yu .
Working...
X