This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walkthrough

I've started writing a new fic, It's called 'The Walkthrough' It's about Cassie and Sam (With a little bit of Jack/Sam ship in it too), and how they are coping after Janet's death. I hope you like it. Please go and read (Can't be bothered to paste it into here).

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1871828

Please review! Thanks

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Uploaded new chapter to the Walkthrough.

Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?s...1828&chapter=2

Please read and review.
    Thanks!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Just updated my fanfic. So chapter 3 is now up here's the URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?s...1828&chapter=3

It's alternating between Cassie and Sam from now on so this chapter is about Cassie! Hope you enjoy. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think of it, even if you think it's crap, just let me know!

Thanks

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Great Story!! I cant wait until the next chapter comes out!!!
        Teal'C: Bla Bla Bla... Said the whole transcript of the
        where all of the Stargates were.

O'Neill: Did you say something??

Comment

Thanks. it shouldn't be too long before the Next chapter is up. I'm just going to finish my exams first. I'm glad you like my story!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Ya its a killer. I recommend it to anyone who is fans with Stargate!!!
            Teal'C: Bla Bla Bla... Said the whole transcript of the
            where all of the Stargates were.

O'Neill: Did you say something??

Comment

Finally, the fourth Chapter to The Walkthrough is up. I shouldn't leave it so long between updates after this since my exams have now finished (yey!). I hope you all like. Please read and Review. I always like to know what people think.

Thanks
              Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

It's official, I'm really mean! to find out why, go and read chapter 5 of The Walkthrough on fanfiction.net. Please press the button at the bottom and review. I love to hear what you think!

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I just read the first chapter, and I´m definitely planning on reading more. It´s very well written, and it´s a great story to explore. But I expected Jack´s report to be like, 6 lines or something .

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
                    I just read the first chapter, and I´m definitely planning on reading more. It´s very well written, and it´s a great story to explore. .
                    Thank you! I always like hearing what people think of my stories. I hope you have read the other chapters and liked them. Thank you so much for reading it!!

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Hey! I firstly want to apologise for the lack of updates on this story. I have been preparing for Uni, so haven't had much time, as well as working so I've been a bit busy.

Anyways, i did the impossible, I finished the next chapter! YEY!! So here it is at fanfiction.net. The Walkthrough: Chapter 6.

I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think. The more reviews the more i write!!

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Sorry about the lack of updates on this fic. I have been so busy with starting Uni that it has fallen down my list of priorities. Anyways, I finally managed to finish Chapter 7. So it is now up on Fanfiction.net for you to read.

Again, sorry about the delay. Hopefully the rest of the chapters will be up quicker.

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85
                          Hopefully the rest of the chapters will be up quicker.
                          The word whoops comes to mind. I really need to apologise for the lack of updates on this and all my other fanfictions. I am currently gaining ideas and plotlines for a novel (which is based on dragons in case you were wondering) so i have had no time to write this fanfiction. I promise that i will get back to it and finish it - it is so close to the end! - but i don't know when I'll have the chance. Again, sorry about this. I haven't forgotten about it, just backbenched it for a while.

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X