This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir kissing Sumner?

Okay, there are certain times when I'm surfing Gateworld and I'll see the menu image change to what looks like Dr. Weir making out with Col. Sumner after they first arrive to Atlantis... Does anyone else go, "HUH?" when they see that... LOL. I dunno, I find it extremely amusing

Ok, its at the top of my screen right now. That is just strange. I can offer absolutely no explanation on this whatsoever, but interesting find.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I'll admit the first time I saw it I did a double take. It really weirded me out, I actually sat there dumbfounded for a couple minutes trying to process it. Now everytime I see it I'm just too curious about it. Anyone know what the story is behind this?

Comment

I dunno. I don't think it was is in the Rising I saw.

It'd be prety risky snogging him to. He may just be 'sampling' her so he can duplicate her. ANd after all the person been copied is generally...terminated.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Maybe its from Before I sleep. But I can't remember it being on there either. You've gone and gotten me confused.

*runs away from the computer*

*yells from afar*
          Bye.
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

maybe Sumner was really david........
            Virtual Jurassic Park

Comment

It was a fake spoiler pic sent out with the Rising pictures. On one of the specials on the Atlantis DVD that shipped with SG-1 Season 7, they showed what happened. They finished the scene, someone yelled, "Now kiss him!" and Torri did as she was told. The set photographer probably took the picture. It didn't happen in the episode, and seems to have been a joke on Robert Patrick.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                It was a fake spoiler pic sent out with the Rising pictures. On one of the specials on the Atlantis DVD that shipped with SG-1 Season 7, they showed what happened. They finished the scene, someone yelled, "Now kiss him!" and Torri did as she was told. The set photographer probably took the picture. It didn't happen in the episode, and seems to have been a joke on Robert Patrick.
                Thanks. My head doesn't hurt so much now.

Comment

You're welcome.

Just as a point of interest, it would be nice if people would start using the forum's search function. I've answered this question in several different threads, so I know quite well that the answer was already available.
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Exactly...what she said.

*Makes another mark on the number of "Weir kissing Sumner" threads*

I think that makes ten. But who's keeping count.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Yeah, it comes up at least once a month.

Comment

i was about 2 more seeings of it from starting my own thread. I already asked about the kiss in MF's sig.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientOne
                          Okay, there are certain times when I'm surfing Gateworld and I'll see the menu image change to what looks like Dr. Weir making out with Col. Sumner after they first arrive to Atlantis... Does anyone else go, "HUH?" when they see that... LOL. I dunno, I find it extremely amusing
                          It's just part of her standard "meet and greet".

Comment

^ LOL...

methinks they'd certainly have a LOT more allies in the pegasus galaxy

Comment

LOL indeed
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X