This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: allience preview!

what did everyone think of the new sg-1 game's first preveiw( if uve seen it)?

The first preview of allience....... in one word - stunning!
    the graphics look crisp and to a high quality, the clip weve seen show brilliant things from the show in great detail ( p-90's, the stargate, anubis, the promethius!)
    If they keep developing the game like this the game is going to be no.1 for all of x-mas!
    i really hope they update the website soon - tell us if we can fly the prommie or not!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Originally posted by immhotep
    what did everyone think of the new sg-1 game's first preveiw( if uve seen it)?

The first preview of allience....... in one word - stunning!
    the graphics look crisp and to a high quality, the clip weve seen show brilliant things from the show in great detail ( p-90's, the stargate, anubis, the promethius!)
    If they keep developing the game like this the game is going to be no.1 for all of x-mas!
    i really hope they update the website soon - tell us if we can fly the prommie or not!
    I think the game looks great so far - the news about the trailer and a few thoughts on it have already been posted in the news section.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8397

Otherwise I enjoyed the trailer - shame there isn't any more cool scenes in the trailer - but like the idea of firing P-90 like O'Neill would at low flying Death Gliders. :-)

Comment

I would recommend the Media player version as the full screen is better than you would expect for the high resolution.
      The graphics look like FarCry and the Music is reminiscent of the Atlantis opener. It is a bit short but Ok for an early trailer.
      4/5
      The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
      Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
      Wash: It did seem to resemble-
      Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

omg that is teh pwnage fully 1337. hopefully bf2 will be out for a while before this comes out so i can play both games, without having to choose one.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
          omg that is teh pwnage fully 1337. hopefully bf2 will be out for a while before this comes out so i can play both games, without having to choose one.
          OMG that trailer is effin awsome
          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

The trailer was cool A bit short, but gives me hope in the game!

Comment

What were the two things guarding Anubis? The didn't look like super soldiers, and they didn't look exactly human either.
              Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                What were the two things guarding Anubis? The didn't look like super soldiers, and they didn't look exactly human either.
                They were the Horus Guards :-)

Comment

when does this game come out?

Comment

End of 2005 is the only date so far - once they are close to finishing the game they will give us an exact date, lets hope it doesn't get pushed back like Half Life 2's release date did.

Comment

I'm still not gonna get my hopes up about this game, in my expirance licences are uselly cack.

Comment

I think that it looks good but a little out dated for the show. Can't wait to get it though. Only game I will buy right when it comes out.
                        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I thought the trailer was fantastic. The music sounded a bit too Atlantis-ey for my taste but I'm sure they won't not have the SG 1 tune. The graphics were sweet looking and the sound ... incredible. Can't wait for some gameplay footage.
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I had a different take on the trailer. I thought the graphics were alright. They didn't actually show us a whole lot, so it's hard to determine exactly what they're like.

The game has potential, but I am not expecting a blockbuster hit.

Comment

omG TH4+ i5 +Eh PWn493 fULLY 1337. HoPeFULLy BF2 w1lL b3 0ut pH0R 4 whilE bEfORE tHi$ C0ME$ 0U+ s0 1 C4N pL4Y bOTH 94M3s, WItH0UT H4v1NG +o cH0o$3 0N3.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
                              X