This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirty-Eight Minutes

Not much on this episode yet, apart from a guest star. But to keep an eye out for any spoilers that might pop up, click HERE

THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES

EPISODE NUMBER -
    ORIGINAL AIR DATE -
    WRITTEN BY -
    DIRECTED BY -
    GUEST STARRING - David Nykl (Dr. Zelenka)
    Last edited by GateGipsy; 30 April 2004, 08:21 AM.
    sigpic

Someone suggested that this episode might play ut in real time, seeing as episodes are normally 42 minutes long. I think they could pull that off, but nobody would care as they'd all be screaming "24 Ripoff!!!"

Comment

But surely 24 is not the only nor the first show to have episodes played out in real time?
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

No, but that won't stop people from complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          No, but that won't stop people from complaining
          some people are never happy unless they're complaining... you should moan, answering them gives you something to do!
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
            some people are never happy unless they're complaining
            hey, Shadow can't help it ...

**runs off and hides before Shadow finds her**
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy

I'll protect you!

Anyway, this episode, I'm hoping, will feature McKay saving the day, instead of Sam

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy

Ha! I'll get you, Gipsy, and you're little dog, too! *cackles evilly*

Anyway, this is a McKay ep, so I'm not likely to be complaining... immediately. And isn't 38 minutes the max amount of time a wormhole will stay active? Will be curious to see how that correlates.

If it's gonna rip off anything, it'll probably be the ep 48 Hours, which ALSO featured McKay. What a strange coincidence... hehe

So there. No complaints. Yet. Just an observation...
                Last edited by ShadowMaat; 01 May 2004, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                  But surely 24 is not the only nor the first show to have episodes played out in real time?
                  There was a movie... I forget the name, but it played out in realtime, too. About a man whose daughter is kidnapped and the bad guys tell him if he wants to see her alive again, he'll assassinate some political bigwig. He's given detailed instructions about what to do and runs around the city trying to get everything done AND find a way to rescue his daughter before he's forced to pull the trigger. It probably wasn't the first use of realtime in movies/TV, but it predates 24 and it was still interesting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Ha! I'll get you, Gipsy, and you're little dog, too! *cackles evilly*

Anyway, this is a McKay ep, so I'm not likely to be complaining... immediately. And isn't 38 minutes the max amount of time a wormhole will stay active? Will be curious to see how that correlates.

If it's gonna rip off anything, it'll probably be the ep 48 Hours, which ALSO featured McKay. What a strange coincidence... hehe

So there. No complaints. Yet. Just an observation...
                    Ah, but the one important difference is that McKay will save the day this time!

Comment

Ah, but the one important difference is that McKay will save the day this time!
                      Yay for McKay! He deserves some goodness to happen to him. Don't want his head getting TOO swelled or he'll start looking like you, but an occasional victory can only be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Yay for McKay! He deserves some goodness to happen to him. Don't want his head getting TOO swelled or he'll start looking like you, but an occasional victory can only be a good thing.
                        McKay don't need snake to consider himself a god!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          McKay don't need snake to consider himself a god!
                          McKay IS a god! It's just "of what" that's at question...

Comment

...annoying Luke?

Wow, your two favourite characters are archnemesises

Comment

Wow, your two favourite characters are archnemesises
                              *sigh* Yes, it's a twisted, twisted thing. And yet... I even love their hatred of each other. Or at least Luke's hatred of McKay. As far as Wodney's concerned, Luke is just a pathetic peon, utterly beneath notice and already forgotten. ...That may be his downfall.

Comment

Working...
                              X