Baal/Sam Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatcheter
    Personally, I rate the possibilty of Baal/Sam only slightly behind than the possibilty of Sam/McKay. While Baal has a more agreeable personality, Rodney is at least the same species.
    Well, remember Sam has gone for a Tok'ra in the past, and also an Ancient.

So a Goa'uld like Ba'al?

No biggie

And see! He's harder to kill off than the others

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

yay!! so we have an official ship thread now??!!

yes!!

baal was SO hitting on carter!! his "female of the tauri" comment... lol... then that wink when he leaves and his "good luck"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        Crap! All this Baal/Sam stuff I've seen in the last few days has spawned a new plot bunny in my head. And since I can;t write anything that doesn't have some semblence of a real possibilty in the Stargate universe, it wouldn't be an easy one to write.

Personally, I rate the possibilty of Baal/Sam only slightly behind than the possibilty of Sam/McKay. While Baal has a more agreeable personality, Rodney is at least the same species.

ah, but his HOST (the attractive part ) IS human just cuz the personality/one who likes carter isn't... this is unimportant

'sider... martouf!! tok'ra!! not human!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          Hey, since my Teyla/Sora and Sora/Weir threads didn't get off the ground.... more power to you. But watch you, I hear Jack has Ba'al himself, and Sam's got Thor. Those two make a nasty combination jealous.
          dude i would pay big money to see sora/weir and sora/teyla!

Comment

What excactly are we talking about here?
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
              What excactly are we talking about here?
              A ship between Sam and Ba'al. Or was that sacrastic? Bah, whatever.

Go Ba'am!
              It is Ba'am right? Well I'm calling it Ba'am because I'm me and you're not

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                A ship between Sam and Ba'al. Or was that sacrastic? Bah, whatever.

Go Ba'am!
                It is Ba'am right? Well I'm calling it Ba'am because I'm me and you're not
                As is Wham Ba'am thank you ma'am??

Is this not more the b@stard spawn of the Lord Ba'al appreciation thread?

Comment

Woohoo!

If anyone writes this pairing, I so want to read it!

(And by "serious," what do you mean, Anubis? Serious as in "this will be canon," or serious in "could make a really interesting fic?" Of course it's not canon, enemy 'ships almost never are. But a fascinating relationship to explore? Absolutely!

And hot, did I mention hot? )

Comment

exactly!! i admit i REALLLY wanna read a fic on this... and normally i don't like reading fics for the more *bizarre* ships

on the canon side though, i WOULD like to see them work together to save the world again and find out what that wink/eyebrow look was about... and directed at sam too not even major davis did that in descent

and jacob's comment after the exchange is priceless

Baal: And there.
                    Sam: 1.32. We're almost there.
                    Baal: *nods as his hologram fluctuates again* My ship has lost life support on several levels. Our shield strength in failing. I cannot maintain my transmission.
                    Sam: We've almost got it. Thanks for the help.
                    Baal: *smirk, almost wink* Good luck.
                    *transmission ends*
                    Jacob: That was just creepy.

methinks jacob noticed

Comment

There is already a Sam/ Baal ship thread. It is here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8388

Comment

that is more for naming their ship, rather than discussing it.

Ba'al + Sam + Canon = COOL!!!!!

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

lol... ya know, even more baal flirting with sam would be loads of fun i'd take it!! beyond that, well that's what fanfics are for

though i wouldn't mind a kidnap/capture kind of situation an abyss kind of episode... cept poor baal would prob'ly become less and less concerned with the information he's trying to get and more concerned with that lovely blonde hair cuz as we have established, baal's got a thing for blondes

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            and jacob's comment after the exchange is priceless

Baal: And there.
                            Sam: 1.32. We're almost there.
                            Baal: *nods as his hologram fluctuates again* My ship has lost life support on several levels. Our shield strength in failing. I cannot maintain my transmission.
                            Sam: We've almost got it. Thanks for the help.
                            Baal: *smirk, almost wink* Good luck.
                            *transmission ends*
                            Jacob: That was just creepy.

methinks jacob noticed
                            Actually, the *smirk, almost wink* was Ba'al being sincere... He can't do anything without the smirk.

Comment

I could see something between them! (oh no I've been sucked in!)

Comment

hehehe we got another one! welcome to the club my friend

and yes!! i LOVED how SINCERELY baal said "good luck" the eyebrows and the almost-wink... the way he said it, after rewatching it again even, i heard/detected NOTHING but sincerity... seriously... for a goauld to go from "i can't believe i'm even considering helping a female of the tauri" to a sincere "good luck" and THAT LOOK in her direction... seriously, i think there was somethin there...

(i think he wants her but then, i wouldn't be here otherwise, would i?? )

so who's writing our fic??? *waits patiently to read about the ever seductive baal capturing carter *

Comment

Working...
                                X