Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The aternate Timeline affecting season 9(moebius spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The aternate Timeline affecting season 9(moebius spoilers)

I was just thinking about how at the end of moebius 2 they go back into the other timeline... well i was thnking there could be a whole bunch of differnces.

*Could Jack be "replacing hammond because of something we dont know about? Like hammond being dead or someting?

* Do the Goa'uld still exist. We know they arent the BIg Baddies anymore but are they still around?

*What about other random stuff (ie, fish in the pond) we could findout a whole bunch of stuff is totally differnt. Like hopefuly some dead people will be alive *cough* Janet and Jacob *cough*

I can only hope Wadda you guys think?

I don't think we will see anymore differences in the timeline... or that it'll even be mentioned again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
      I was just thinking about how at the end of moebius 2 they go back into the other timeline... well i was thnking there could be a whole bunch of differnces.

*Could Jack be "replacing hammond because of something we dont know about? Like hammond being dead or someting?

* Do the Goa'uld still exist. We know they arent the BIg Baddies anymore but are they still around?

*What about other random stuff (ie, fish in the pond) we could findout a whole bunch of stuff is totally differnt. Like hopefuly some dead people will be alive *cough* Janet and Jacob *cough*

I can only hope Wadda you guys think?
      Why would you bring this up? I don't think this is appropriate because you're reading way too much into this. There was only minor alterations to the original time line, yet according to you, there are many differences and these might spill over into Season 9. I don't think this is fair or credible. I don't think Moebius changed much of anything. This post is just pure speculation and can easily confuse people.

Comment

All Mobius changed was the fact they didnt need to go back in time to get the ZPM and the Fish in the pond. Apart from that everythings basically normal.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

If the writers tried to pull any changes and attribute them to Mobius part 2, I am sure the fans would be quite disappointed. I highly doubt there are supposed to be any changes between the original timeline and the altered timeline other than the ZPM being found and the tape from the past.

Any other changes would quite possibly be the worst thing to happen to the show.
          I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

I think there is changes more then just the fish. For example didn't anyone get the impression that Sam and Jack where an item? and that she was going to move into his place. Also when she said we should have done this sooner. And I would like to see a return for Janet the show hasn't been the same without her. And as for Hammond, something must have happend to him as Jack is getting his job.

Comment

I would like to have Kawalsky back
              Last edited by furling; 04 March 2005, 02:09 AM.
              Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Originally posted by Amun
                I think there is changes more then just the fish. For example didn't anyone get the impression that Sam and Jack where an item? and that she was going to move into his place. Also when she said we should have done this sooner. And I would like to see a return for Janet the show hasn't been the same without her. And as for Hammond, something must have happend to him as Jack is getting his job.
                Sam and Jack are "Closer" remember that scene was from threads, and obviously that happened, else teal'c would have been bit surprised when the tape said "The Jafa are now free". So Sam's father is dead, she has just broken up with pete, and O'Neil was just stopped seeing that woman, who told him about his "Issues" and that he could retire (maybe this is going to be the reason for his absence in season 9). And they said they should have done that sooner in threads as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Amun
                  I am a shipper and I did not get the impression that she was going to move in with him. As for her comment - she was probably referring to her going to the cabin and fishing. Sometimes you can read far too much into things.

Comment

The timeline is back how it should be, I think that's been established by TPTB somewhere in a quote in another thread, I think the best thing you can get out of this timeline thing is that it is finally an explanation for how English got transported throughout the galaxy, it is because some of the people that learned English from SG-1 were transplanted to other planets by Ra during the five years before the uprising on Earth.

Comment

I thought I read that comment too, but now I can't find it.

Cause if you look at it in a strictly linear way...THAT WAS *OUR* SG-1 that died in Ancient Egypt and these are new characters starting in season 9. Probably identical in every way, but still NOT OURS.

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                      "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                      "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                      "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                      "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
                        I thought I read that comment too, but now I can't find it.

Cause if you look at it in a strictly linear way...THAT WAS *OUR* SG-1 that died in Ancient Egypt and these are new characters starting in season 9. Probably identical in every way, but still NOT OURS.
                        Depends on how you look at it, Mobeus could have started off in a different timeline and ended up in the timeline we've been with from the beginning, since some PTB stated that the fish was always in Jack's pond, he just didn't know it was there.

Comment

indeed, it was an alt-reality team that went back 5000 years and died, ours are the same old team, JP said that the fish were always there which means its just jack either didn't notice or couldn't get them

Comment

My mum's obsessed with the crazy idea that the fish in Jack's pond means that other things have changed aswell, and she's starting to convince me damn it!
                            WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

I was thinking it'd be cool if McKay stayed as not being allergic to lemon.

Comment

Working...
                              X