This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Zipacna?

In Last Stand, Elliot said he was going to allow himself to be captured and use the poison on the jaffa at the gate. But if he used it on the jaffa theres no way Zipacna was harmed by it unless he went down there. Or perhaps Elliot was taken to the ship and the ground troops were withdrawled from the area?

what happened to him was never revealed. now he's just another plothole

sigpic

Comment

I guess we just have to assume that Zipacna's Jaffa took Elliot/Lantesh up to the ship and he released the poison and killed everyone - including Zipacna.

They never mentioned him again, so I guess that is what happened.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        I guess we just have to assume that Zipacna's Jaffa took Elliot/Lantesh up to the ship and he released the poison and killed everyone - including Zipacna.

They never mentioned him again, so I guess that is what happened.
        Joe Mallozzi is quoted somewhere as saying that Zippy was killed by the Tok'ra virus in Last Stand. So much for Mr. Trumped-up Feather Duster.

Although for the record, he gets mentioned in Abyss. Something about Zippy's fleet getting attacked by Yu's forces.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Joe Mallozzi is quoted somewhere as saying that Zippy was killed by the Tok'ra virus in Last Stand. So much for Mr. Trumped-up Feather Duster.

Although for the record, he gets mentioned in Abyss. Something about Zippy's fleet getting attacked by Yu's forces.
          Really? Oh... I forgot about that.

Thank you Shadow for reminding me...

My memory must be going

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Elliot said something along the lines of him waiting till the poison would do the most damage. I'm guessing that he would release it onboard the mothership killing Zipacna.

Comment

Lord Zipacana first represented the Goa'uld system lords as a loyal underling. Today, he represents the Hawaiian Punch company in their beverage campaign.
              Attached Files

Comment

Abyss:
                Sam: "Where was his last mission?" (referring to Jack's symbiote Kanan)

Thoran: "As an operative aboard a mothership in Zipacna's fleet. He managed to escape during a battle with Lord Yu's forces, but just barely."

If a goa'uld is not mentioned again just assume the Reps got them.

Comment

Working...
                X