This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kolya Appreciation Thread.

Kolya is cool. I appreciate him as a bad guy. What do you think?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

who is Kolya? I don't know him/her.Is it on stargate atlantis or SG.1?Have you a picture of him/her?
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Good to see Kolya back in "Brotherhood"! *crossing fingers* that TPTB bring him back in the future.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hes in atlantis and you should have had spoiler tags

Hes a rubbish enemy just like the whole genii a thorn in the side who arent evil or dangerous enemies
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I'll chime in. He is a pretty bad hombre, I was hoping for his demise throughout the eye episode. But I enjoy the fact that he is a human enemy, it just creates another interesting mess for the Atlantis team.
          Embrace your dorkiness.

Comment

He's this over-zealous crazed terrorist who's soul purpose is to screw over the Atlantis team. Whenever he gets the chance he takes advantage of it just for the cocky reasons. He has even gone behind his command officer to try to screw them over.

To show how tremendously rude he is, in a more recent episode (Spoilers for The Brotherhood)

Spoiler:
            He gets Intel from his officers or something that the Atlantis team is on some planet and are about to find a ZPM. Having absolutely no use to him - he thinks he can use the ZPM for something, even though he doesnt have a clue as to what it is or what it is for. But he tries to get it back from us - and in the end Sheppard once again spairs his life.

But as a bad guy, I think he is a great character - who has been developed as one of those little pesters. Much like the Aschen in SG1.

But thats just meh.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              who is Kolya? I don't know him/her.Is it on stargate atlantis or SG.1?Have you a picture of him/her?

he is guy in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                Hes in atlantis and you should have had spoiler tags

Hes a rubbish enemy just like the whole genii a thorn in the side who arent evil or dangerous enemies
                This is suppoesd to be an apreciation thread not saying how rubbish he is
                Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

kolya is a cool charter he is just doing with he belives is right and trying to save his people.

Comment

okay, not many people know who he is? whats the deal, probably one of the main bad guys on atlantis, over multiple episodes, whats the deal? Is atlantis been airing in the US or what? I know it isnt in australia, but i get them by downloading.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

well he has only been in 3 eps some people could have missed the the eye or brotherhood.

Comment

Does it really matter hoew many episodes hes been in, there are WOW threads and appreatiation threads for anise just post if ya appreciate him if not Booger off
                        Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                        McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Kolya is ace

i dont know the actors name but he was in the bond fillm licence to kill, played a gangster called sanchez.

He had a really good death in that one getting torched by bond who throws a lighter at him that he got from his friend lighter who sanchez fed to the sharks

If they are to kill him off you have to give him a fitting death.

But i would love to see some homage to him as sanchez, some kind of in joke maybe

Comment

i love that bond movie licence to kill is one of my fac. now every time i watch it i think of stargate

Comment

Kolya is in my opinion a very intersting villian.
                              On one hand I could see him being ruthless and psychotic but then he could just as easily be a man who will do his duty for his people no matter what the cost.
                              Kolya has mystery. We don't know aobut his past or life and what's motivating him - only what he wants now.

I haven't yet decided which it is but I'm hoping we'll see more of him in Season 2 and that that line about Idos (Athors? son - hard to catch and almost sounds like Athar, which is interesting but...) gets resolved since it must have been in there for a reason and therefore might pop up sometime.

Comment

Working...
                              X