This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis season 1 on DVD?

I don't know if this has been discussed somewhere else, but does anyone know when The Powers That Be are planning to release the first season of Atlantis on DVD?

Originally posted by impulsivelad
    I don't know if this has been discussed somewhere else, but does anyone know when The Powers That Be are planning to release the first season of Atlantis on DVD?
    It's already out for Region 2. Region 1 (US/Canada) will probably be out by year end 2005. I'm anxiously awaiting Atlantis Season 1 on DVD as well.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        It's already out for Region 2.
        Not just yet, it isn't. But it will be released, one DVD at a time, over the next five months or so.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I was close...

Comment

it could be blu ray, which MGM has a stake in, the latest DVD type thing. Holds 50gb of data.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

GW reports that Rising is coming out on DVD sometime in July. And the rest of the season later in the year.

Comment

My question is will "Rising" be include in its entirety on the season box set? I would think so but the way the article is written it sounds like they're going to be seperate. Let's hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                  My question is will "Rising" be include in its entirety on the season box set? I would think so but the way the article is written it sounds like they're going to be seperate. Let's hope not.
                  I don't think it would be separate from the boxed set. It says the complete season one will be out later and Rising is a part of S1.

Comment

Well, i amazoned Stargate Atlantis, it appears rising is indeed seperrate. It is the pilot anyways...

Comment

Working...
                    X