• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Are You? (104)

Visit the Episode GuideBATWOMAN - SEASON ONE
    WHO ARE YOU?
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    Batwoman tries to stop a jewel thief named Magpie, who is targeting a museum show with explosives. Alice threatens Catherine after discovering a secret.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 October 2019, 08:44 PM.

Good on Catherine to spilling the secret, but I doubt that she only did it to let the Kanes move on.

Glad that Jacob finally knows and that Kate is starting to build out a cover identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      Good on Catherine to spilling the secret, but I doubt that she only did it to let the Kanes move on.

Glad that Jacob finally knows and that Kate is starting to build out a cover identity.
      That had me a bit confused. She's obviously mixed up with something bad, maybe she figured that if Alice is the one to mention it, it would lead to more questions. This way Catherine gets to control the narrative and make sure that the buck stops at her wanting to keep the Kanes from going crazy and not think anything else. She's hiding a lot more.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        That had me a bit confused. She's obviously mixed up with something bad, maybe she figured that if Alice is the one to mention it, it would lead to more questions. This way Catherine gets to control the narrative and make sure that the buck stops at her wanting to keep the Kanes from going crazy and not think anything else. She's hiding a lot more.
        Yeah, I don't buy her reasoning. Mostly because I doubt she was dating Jacob when the crash resulting in the death of his wife and, possibly, daughter were so fresh they still had a search party out for Beth.

Besides it's TV, I'm sure there was someone manipulating events, but for what reason? It seems to have been caused by the Joker so that couldn't have been pre-planned. Maybe they saw a chance to manipulate Jacob in creating the Crows and having martial law (pretty much) over the city?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          Yeah, I don't buy her reasoning. Mostly because I doubt she was dating Jacob when the crash resulting in the death of his wife and, possibly, daughter were so fresh they still had a search party out for Beth.

Besides it's TV, I'm sure there was someone manipulating events, but for what reason? It seems to have been caused by the Joker so that couldn't have been pre-planned. Maybe they saw a chance to manipulate Jacob in creating the Crows and having martial law (pretty much) over the city?

I The secret has to do with Alice's history. But that's next episode so....
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X