This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usernames

so after the change from delphi to here...how many people kept the same username? my delphi one was now i am the almighty angsty_otaku! ohh bow to me...or don't...>.<
    Last edited by angsty_otaku; 06 February 2015, 05:45 PM. Reason: deleting past info
    My flickr photography.

I've kept the same name I had on Delphi, mainly becasue I couldn't be bothered to think up another one (Lazy I know) And i've seen quite a few posts from people who have the same names as they had on Gateworld.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

me... I'm the same
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Im the same, course i use the same user name for everything so its nothing special

Comment

I use the same name in all the forums i inhabit. You can find "Crazedwraith" at SD.net and spacebattles as well as here.

So i was the same at delephi.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

The only thing I changed on my name was to add "The Clown" to the end of it.
            (I fear my time hear is starting to infect reality... a few of my friends decided my online name was a good nick name for me, and just a few days ago, it got shortened to 'Mo.)

OK...why does my thing say I haven't posted yet? This is like my third post..I'm confused!!!!
            *runs to the "how to" threads*
            Last edited by Sarcazmo The Clown; 02 May 2004, 11:37 AM. Reason: Had a question...
            - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
            THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
            BM: "Aren't they all?"
            www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
            www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

I use this name in most places online, it helps to make me more readily identifiable and I find it less confusing- both for myself and for other people.

Comment

I stayed the same...that way I could still find myself if the lights went out
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I changed (I'm The_Sholvah BTW) because Teal'c is the username I use on every other forum. (Back in the days of the ILLEGAL SG-1 download site, I joined their then official forum and took the user name Teal'c (With an Apostrophie), I shortened it because it stopped being funny, and everyone kept typing out the whole (With an Apostrophie) bit too ) Nicknames, such as T-Bone, won't be tolerated (It's confusing, since my friend is already T-Bone! )

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I stayed the same...that way I could still find myself if the lights went out
                    Hehehehehe!! Oh Tame...ROFL
                    I've still got the same name because my memory is so short, I'd forget what I was called if I changed it!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've been using "xayeidemon" (or Xay, xayeidemonica, xayeidemona...) for a couple of years now. The handle makes me me. Or at least it makes the online me me. Yeah...

Comment

I changed my name. I thought it'd be fun to go incognito for awhile.

Darren, don't give me away!
                        Last edited by Hatusu; 06 May 2004, 09:34 PM.
                        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by angsty_otaku
                          so after the change from delphi to here...how many people kept the same username? my delphi one was willisnomiko...now i am the almighty angsty_otaku! ohh bow to me...or don't...>.<
                          I'm the same. This is the name I use everywhere.

Note: I do believe the posts you make only count towards your posting total if they are NOT in the Off-Topic Chatter section.
                          ** Dax

Slowly but surely
                          regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

I'm Madeleine, cos that's what my Mum called me. The 'W' is the first letter of my surname.

I have no imagination whatsoever.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                              I'm Madeleine, cos that's what my Mum called me. The 'W' is the first letter of my surname.

I have no imagination whatsoever.
                              Aww... Well, imagination isn't that vital to life.
                              ** Dax

Slowly but surely
                              regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X