• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dawn (421)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    RED DAWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 421
    Kara finds herself face-to-face with Red Daughter, as her plans to expose Lex are dealt a major set-back. Lena recruits her mother for help in de-powering Lockwood, and Alex struggles to recover parts of her lost memory. Meanwhile Nia, Brainy, and J'onn track a group of aliens who have been taken into custody.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 May 2019, 08:42 PM.

Best Mother's Day tv episode EVER!

Hands down I would have loved this episode if it was just Lillian and Lena. Fantastic.

"You finally got me to say it." - LOL

Oh my gosh, Alex over Kara => me crying. That was just a beautiful scene. Chys Leigh did a fantastic job!

Comment

Not for those reasons, but this was a very good episode.
      I cant wait for the season finale next week.

Comment

I thought the whole absorbing sunlight planet was kind of stupid
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I thought the whole absorbing sunlight planet was kind of stupid
          You just have to ignore everything you've learned about science and it'll all be okay...I have to ignore everything I know about how governments work...Though it's not unique to this arrowverse show >.>
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            You just have to ignore everything you've learned about science and it'll all be okay...I have to ignore everything I know about how governments work...Though it's not unique to this arrowverse show >.>
            I'm more focused on what the themes and emotions the show is trying to invoke or convey to us and they were spectacular in that regard.

Yep, people can't be injected with a super steroid and go punching folks within a minute. This is Comic Book logic, not real world logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
              I'm more focused on what the themes and emotions the show is trying to invoke or convey to us and they were spectacular in that regard.

Yep, people can't be injected with a super steroid and go punching folks within a minute. This is Comic Book logic, not real world logic.
              Well, it IS a comic book show. You also have to accept that a simple pair of eyeglasses is an effective disguise for both Superman and Supergirl.

Comment

Working...
              X