X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack in the Box (1419)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by thefutoncritic.com
    Sam, Dean and Castiel investigate a string of suspicious deaths that have a biblical element to them.
    Original Air Date: 04/18/2019
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Geez, that went wrong. I so knew this was going to happen. I understand the guys, but locking someone up who comes willingly and apologizing is not okay. I am starting to see a theme in recent Series I watched. I always loved supernatural shows, but lately I have seen alot of People who made mistakes and then locking them up was the straw that broke the camels back. I dont like that at all. The message should be that people can always be redeemed if they want to and make the effort.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

TBH the full season have been so boring. Good that they end the series with 15th season.
      Sad that they didnt do it with 14th season as this show have lost all that was good and in 14 years these brothers cant even learn. How many times have both brothers done evil things and now Jack that can be saved they just lock him up. And well Mary went to poke a bomb and got killed boo hoo
      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
        TBH the full season have been so boring. Good that they end the series with 15th season.
        Sad that they didnt do it with 14th season as this show have lost all that was good and in 14 years these brothers cant even learn. How many times have both brothers done evil things and now Jack that can be saved they just lock him up. And well Mary went to poke a bomb and got killed boo hoo
        Mary and the boys did not know anything was mentally wrong with Jack. Only Cas knew.

They were overcome with fear of his power. They had one play and they took it. He has clearly been mentally incapacitated. Rowena knew saw it and likely relayed that to them.

I have quite enjoyed this season. It broke some long running patterns and it is forcing the brothers to continue to deal with their inability to let people go (ie: Jack) and are now dealing with the problem.

Comment

So many wasted opportunities with Mary.
          And now the Winchesters have created their own "demon" just like they always do.

Comment

Working...
          X