• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The House of L (416)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON FOUR
    THE HOUSE OF L
    EPISODE NUMBER - 416
    Lex Luthor's recent past is revealed, leading him from his criminal conviction to an expanding empire run from prison -- and a meeting with Kara's Kaznian doppelganger, who is in need of training.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 May 2019, 09:31 PM.

Not as good as last weeks ep but still pretty decent. It just goes to show you shouldn't judge someone before you have seen them play the character. Jon Cryer as Ledx Luthor turned out to be an excellent choice. It was good getting some backstory to the Luthors. I hope we learn more about them, expecially about Lionel as it seemed he wasn't a good man. I wonder what that envelope that Eve left was all about. No doubt we'll find out next week. If it's exposing Kara's secret i'll be disappointed, well not at that but if they try and have us believe that Ldena never knew after everything that's happened would be quite ridiculous. Surely they wouldn't build up how intelligent she was just to completely dumb her down again, right? I mean everyone else that is close to Kara knows. Lena would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to not know by now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Not as good as last weeks ep but still pretty decent. It just goes to show you shouldn't judge someone before you have seen them play the character. Jon Cryer as Ledx Luthor turned out to be an excellent choice. It was good getting some backstory to the Luthors. I hope we learn more about them, expecially about Lionel as it seemed he wasn't a good man. I wonder what that envelope that Eve left was all about. No doubt we'll find out next week. If it's exposing Kara's secret i'll be disappointed, well not at that but if they try and have us believe that Ldena never knew after everything that's happened would be quite ridiculous. Surely they wouldn't build up how intelligent she was just to completely dumb her down again, right? I mean everyone else that is close to Kara knows. Lena would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to not know by now
      I think we have to willingly suspend disbelief as far as the secret identities go in this franchise. I mean really, how many people wouldn't see through a disguise that was simply a pair of black rimmed glasses?

Comment

Well Lex knew so I think she should know but we'll see...

Whatever happens we'll get drama in the last few episodes with the reveal of the fact Lena lied about the Heyrenhall and kinda caused all this and Alex (and possibly Lena) finding out Kara is Supergirl so who knows the state of play after all that. Glad we've moved away from the whole humans vs aliens for a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Well Lex knew so I think she should know but we'll see...

Whatever happens we'll get drama in the last few episodes with the reveal of the fact Lena lied about the Heyrenhall and kinda caused all this and Alex (and possibly Lena) finding out Kara is Supergirl so who knows the state of play after all that. Glad we've moved away from the whole humans vs aliens for a while though.
          Agreed.

Comment

We really haven't though. The last episode showed that the Agents of Liberty of the alien hate movement was engineered by Lex
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

True, but at least it wasnt being shoved down our throats like some episodes have...

Comment

I have to say, Lex saved the show for me. I got tired of the whole Agents of Liberty plot line and the way it is written. But this Lex thing really brought me back just in time.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Really loved the episode as well.

But I am kinda shocked that they had the actress since season 2 and just now are doing something interesting with her. Although not by much as she's now just a generic bad guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X