This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you was an Ancient/Ascended . . .

If you was an Ancient or had Ascended is there anything special you would want to do?

I really think you'd be lonely as you wouldn't really be able to speak to your friends/family without reason of getting punished

What are your comments?
    __

__

I'd get pretty lonely

Plus there isn't really any benefits to it is there? I mean, you can't do anything without being punished for it can you? Being Ascended kinda sucks to be honest.......
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I'd go beyond the rim and talk to the First Ones... hey I'm an ancient, I can change universes if I want to

Comment

Of course, I'd break rules. I have to agree with omnian, there isn't really great benefits just that you don't actually die, well sort of

For example, take some of the things Daniel done, he took some risks and he didn't get punished for everything. The only thing that really happened to him was in season six's Full Circle
        __

__

Comment

because he wanted to kill that slimy Goauld in your signature?
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

You got that correct
            __

__

Comment

Working...
            X