This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will we find any more allies?

after seeing the brotherhood it seems.our luck just sucks geni turning on us the brotherhood stealing the zpm from us what will it take for the other races to realize we are the best chance to free themselves from the wraith

maybe some ascendants will come to our aid.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity."
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't think it'll happen too soon. If we get lots of allies who helpfully point out where ZPMs are hidden then we won't be the under dogs for much longer, which is vital in many stagate storylines. I'm not saying I wouldn't mind a bit of help here and there but we're going to have to do it on our own for a bit. Sg1 didn't get any major allies for a long time as well. I think we'll have to prove ourselves against the Wraith before people will see us as the descendents of the ancients.
      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
      The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
      Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
      Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I don't think we will, most find out where not from Pegesus, what reason have they to trust us instead of say the Geni who they've known for a while. They obviously wondering what right we have over them to be in and have control of Atlantis. They've got to also be bitter about the awakening of the wraith. I think it should be like , the Atlantis expedition are for themselves in a hostile strange place, I think this would help show, because how many times have Sg-1 been "saved/helped out" of a stick mess by the Asgard and I don't think the Waith at the moment can't be the biggest threat for SGA, what about a union within the planets effected by the Wraith fending for themselves at all cost including chanlenging Atlantis. And tech wise I think these enough to find in Atlantis, in defence satelites and from the Geni and Whaith. I'd much prefere them having to storm a complex to gain stuff than taking and getting captured, and then rescued.

Comment

Thinking about SG1 have never had many allies and they are not consistent so i doubt it
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I think that we should have an ally, but rather than them be like the Asgard in the alliance I want us to be. I'd like to see the Atlantis team going to help out allies in need. I don't want us to get strong enough to beat the Wraith, but enough to have some kind of protection over nearby planets and potential allies.
            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
            The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
            Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
            Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Getting a ZPM won't change the Atlantians' underdog status that much.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Allies would be nice. When I think allies I always see picture Atlantis like DS9. With the main characters and others and stuff. I dunno.

The people in the Pegasus galaxy have been pissing me off though. Havent met a single good one. The Athosians are okay but they arent much of an ally and more of a burden.

I cant wait until we see more people from Earth in Atlantis though.
                "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Once they blow up those Wraith hive ships, the rest of the humans in the Pegasus galaxy will be swarming to become Atlantis's allies.

Comment

I dunno that it'll be that easy -- just because they manage to get a couple of the Hive ships down, I'm sure that a majority of different people that hear could just as easily retort with something along the lines of...

"Yeah, well, good for you... you do realize they're so going to kill you that much quicker now, right?"
                    Last edited by Jeff O'Connor; 01 March 2005, 08:11 AM.
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

i say that we will.
                      it makes for a more interesting plot.
                      borowing technology is awesome.
                      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                        Getting a ZPM won't change the Atlantians' underdog status that much.
                        Nobody will be able to attack them with the shield protecting them
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          Nobody will be able to attack them with the shield protecting them
                          The Ancients used 3 ZPM's 4 the shield and they stil sunked the city 2 protect it from the Wraith. I'm thinking the shield is not invincible but it would probably take a while 2 take it down. As the city no longer has any weapons(as of "The Sige part2").
                          Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

To get back on the subject, my answer to the question.

Of course!!!

Comment

well, we found the tok'ra and asgard both in season two of sg-1, and then we went on to find the Tollan and then the Rebel Jafaa. I'd say we've had more than a few allies. As for atlantis, I'm sure we'll get plenty of allies besides that athosians as the series progresses. But, dare i say, there could always be the furlings!
                              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X