• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level Two (704)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SEVEN
    LEVEL TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 704
    While dealing with a string of arson Dinah and Rene disagree over whether to arrest the new Green Arrow, while Felicity turns to Laurel. Oliver is subjected to psychological and emotional challenges when he arrives at Level Two, and in the future Roy and Will return to Star City.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 November 2018, 11:28 PM.

Interesting. I don't know if I'm liking the foreshadow scenes. I thought the flashbacks were useful...but the foreshadowing of events to come...I'm not liking it too much. Hopefully, certain aspects of the future will change.
    sigpic

Comment

The foreshadowing is intruiging, but ominous! A Glades uprising sounds interesting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        The foreshadowing is intruiging, but ominous! A Glades uprising sounds interesting though.
        The way the Glade sounds...its sortta like that city in the Maze Runner series where all of the elites live. At least from the way it was described.
        sigpic

Comment

The prison scenes were okay for the first few episodes when he was in GenPop, but now that Ollie is in solitary, they need to get him out of prison. Very tedious.

Comment

Yeah...I've noticed this a trend on Arrow. They will do something (like put Oliver in prison)...and milk it as long as they can. Then right when it starts to get annoying, they change directions. I hope the direction is going to change soon!
            sigpic

Comment

He must get out before the crossover episode (this is coming from someone knowing minimal about it) so in the next 2/3 episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                He must get out before the crossover episode (this is coming from someone knowing minimal about it) so in the next 2/3 episodes?
                We shall see...I hope the prison stuff ends with the next episode.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Interesting. I don't know if I'm liking the foreshadow scenes. I thought the flashbacks were useful...but the foreshadowing of events to come...I'm not liking it too much. Hopefully, certain aspects of the future will change.
                  I was actually kind of hoping we'd just see present scenes for now on. I'm so tired trying to figure out what year I'm suppose to be watching during an episode.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                  X