Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise- Divergence

Thoughts? Comments?

I personnally found that it was a great episode. Good action, good story and good continuity.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i thought it was good but i liked last week's better

the aenar is still my fave from this season so far

Comment

I liked the little friendship that growed a little between the doctor and infected people...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

another good ep, as usual, since manny got in charge

Comment

manny's the man no doubt about it... he shoulda been in change of trek for the last 10 years IMO

he has some great ideas for season 5 too, so we're working as hard as we can to get to see those ideas on screen

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              Thoughts? Comments?

I personnally found that it was a great episode. Good action, good story and good continuity.
              I missed it cuz i had to pick up my friend from the airport. I gotta wait till April now. I heard it was good though.

Comment

I liked it. Nice way to explain why the Klingons in TOS have a forehead without the ridges
                I've said it before and I say it again, the moment they announced the cancellation of Enterprise the quality of episodes jumped way up
                "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

I thought the highlight was the Tucker Warp 5 transfer, then the Klingon Fleet VS the Starfleet Fleet. Still not as good as Affliction.

I think, if I had to choose a favorite episode, it would be Kir'Shara. Surak was so cool!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                  X