• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Death of Vibe (503)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON FIVE
    THE DEATH OF VIBE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 503
    Team Flash recruits a super-detective version of Wells to help track down Cicada, unaware that the metahuman serial killer has set his sights on Joe West. Caitlin and Ralph visit her mother's company to investigate the mystery behind her father's death certificate.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 November 2018, 08:25 PM.

Well, this is going to be an interresting Season. I like it so far. A new Wells, a new Flash and once again a Timeline change. Though I actually expected and still do, that Nora actually saved Flash when she helped him destroy that Satellite, but that would also mean that Iris is already Preggers. I guess we will just have to see, but I guess I am wrong as always.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yes there is a lot new the season.

When I saw the previews...I thought this would be the end of Vibe! I'm glad it isn't!
      sigpic

Comment

Wonder why he wanted to kill him and also who came back with Nora. Guessed he wouldnt die as the name of the episiode would have been a spoiler haha

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Wonder why he wanted to kill him and also who came back with Nora. Guessed he wouldnt die as the name of the episiode would have been a spoiler haha
          Good questions. I'm trying to figure out who this Cicada is. Other than sounding like a giant hissing cockroach...I don't have a clue to who he is.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X