Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Moebius is in the wrong place? (little tiny Moebius P1 spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else think Moebius is in the wrong place? (little tiny Moebius P1 spoiler)

Know i'm a newbie and i'm gonna come in for a lotta flack for not read ALL the posts- but just 2 things:

Small spoiler here!!

1) Why does McKay not have an allergy to citrus anymore? - surely anything SG-1 did in the past shouldn't impact on his allergy to lemon chicken?

2) Me and my flatmates were watching Moebius and we all agreed we didn't think it was the right way for SG-1 Season 8 to end. It was a fairly solid 2 parter we thought, and we completely understood the plot reasons for it to be where it was- but- if you wanna leave your audience begging for more- surely leave Season 8 with a bang - aka. Reckoning P1&2 and then Threads?

To our mind Moebius just didn't fit in where it was..

Also, lucky you shippers- it was comming and my flatmate literally whooped at the end of Moebius- i'm just hopeful that's the end of the thing- having attention on the S-J thing sorta dettracted form the whole SG-1 thing (for me)..

But because we're die hard fans... Roll on Season 9
    (and also how crackin' Season 8 DVDs start tomorrow!!)
    I mean nothing i say- i'm not clever enough to think through any of it- rabbling on and confusing everyone is far better

Originally posted by superspurious
    Know i'm a newbie and i'm gonna come in for a lotta flack for not read ALL the posts- but just 2 things:

Small spoiler here!!

1) Why does McKay not have an allergy to citrus anymore? - surely anything SG-1 did in the past shouldn't impact on his allergy to lemon chicken?
    I think Rodney's citrus allergy may be psychosomatic. In the alternate timeline, he may not have that.

As for the ep order... works for me.

-IMF
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superspurious

Small spoiler here!!

2) Me and my flatmates were watching Moebius and we all agreed we didn't think it was the right way for SG-1 Season 8 to end. It was a fairly solid 2 parter we thought, and we completely understood the plot reasons for it to be where it was- but- if you wanna leave your audience begging for more- surely leave Season 8 with a bang - aka. Reckoning P1&2 and then Threads?
      I think the point was not to leave the fans begging for more, simply because, yet again TPTB (The Writers/Producers) were all convinced that Season 8 would be the last. It wasn't until Moebius had finished filming that they finally found out that there was going to be a ninth season. They made sure to tie up the main Threads, but left some loose ends incase there was a ninth. And bingo, there you go, another year.

Comment

bah! Mobieus should have been left out completly. Finish the seaosn with Reckong Pt II kick off 9 with Threads should have been the wya to go it.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

IMHO i think that it was a really good ending (i remember thinking after Threads finished "now, that would have been a perfect ending for the season!" and hey, it pretty much was!) and i found the little lemon detail really funny!
          But hey, thats just what i think.

Comment

Working...
          X