Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey the wraith cant be the big enemy the ancients faced !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey the wraith cant be the big enemy the ancients faced !!

its say in rising that that they awake a enemy of darkness that had tec as good as their own in the gift they said that the wraith are half human half of the bug form 38 mins so the enemy the ancients woke is not the wraith as the delopeved after the came to pegasus so the big enemy cant be the wraith as they kinda created them and their tec is no as advaced as the Ancients

awoke, acidently created, same thing "from a certain point of view"

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
      awoke, acidently created, same thing "from a certain point of view"
      it said in rising that they awake a terrible enemy from a great sleep when they step on a dark planet that which rivaled their own tec

it sound like the wraith but it can't be that enemy how could something the make have just a good tec and how did the wraith get all thier tec so fast i mean the second they attacked the Anceints they would fight back and kill them plus maybe the people who made the virus in hotzone were the enemy as the wraith or the ancient made it so some one else did but who ?

Comment

There is information to support both sides of the arguement.

I would say that the writers did it this way to allow them to introduce a more powerful enemy if the Wraith simply did not cut it.

Maybe they met up with some ascended being which created the Wraith. Then after they ascended, the collectivly whacked the fellow sorry ass, which would explain the Anicents policy of non-interference.

Comment

The Holo-Woman lied to us.
          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Maybe the Wraith are working for the big bad....
            this evil they awoke discovered the ancients... then made the Wraith to fight them perhaps?
            Ses
            James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Maybe the writers changed their minds.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

oh you cynic!!!
                (you took the words right out of my mouth)
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deckker
                  There is information to support both sides of the arguement.

I would say that the writers did it this way to allow them to introduce a more powerful enemy if the Wraith simply did not cut it.

Maybe they met up with some ascended being which created the Wraith. Then after they ascended, the collectivly whacked the fellow sorry ass, which would explain the Anicents policy of non-interference.
                  i agree

Comment

Holo lady lied. Or rather told the truth from a certain point of view.

"Waking and enemy when they said foot on a dark world" is just a veiled way of sayig when they shoved humans on the wrong planet.

There is ampled Evidence throughout Season 1 think: "Before I Sleep
                    "/"The Defiant One" especially that it was a wraith armada in orbit seiging Atlantis.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

TPTB kinda screwed up the Wraith. In ep 20 they say that it took them 100 years 2 defeat the Ancient and that the Ancient's could have won every battle but that the Wraith just kept on coming so in the end just Atlantis remained . They tried 2 make an enemy that could defeat the Ancient's but but not be able 2 kill the SGA team in like seconds and they failed so far, so they went with the whole 1000:1 thing. I really don't see the Wraith take on the ancients with their curent tech, not even at 1000:1. Hopefully they will have some other better weapon's and the one's we have been seeing are just made after the ancient's left for culling normal humans.
                      Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Put it this way, if you have a gun with 3 bullets left and 15 "bad guys" are standing around you. You have a chance to leave and live to fight another day or do you wound 3 "bad guys" and get killed.

Most of you done realise that over the 100 years the ancients must of had tones of battle with the wraiths, and probably won quite a few but gradually due to the "mystery plague" and the overwhelming Threat from the Wraith they start losing battles as they dont have enough people to help with the defense of planets and slowly start retreated back world by world until all they have left is atlantis...so rather than lost everything completely they submerged the last hope and hope they can fight another day.

The SGA team have a chance of winning because now the wraith aren't so advantaged, they are starving and won't be used to all being awoken at the same time so food supplies will run short and they wont be used to the tactics that the sg-a team will use, such as ambushes. Since its been 10,000 years since the wraith had a good fight im sure they are a bit rusty.

Originally posted by @Li3n
                        so they went with the whole 1000:1 thing. I really don't see the Wraith take on the ancients with their curent tech, not even at 1000:1.
                        I don't get this, so have you actually seen the episodes "the siege 1+2" because the tech i saw from the wraith ships were great, they took out the Satelite in mere seconds The wraith have tech we just havn't seen much of it yet.
                        Last edited by Baun; 27 February 2005, 11:04 AM.

Comment

You also have to keep in mind that the Atlantis teams have really only run into very small numbers of Wraith. Up until The Siege, it's a few Wraith here, a dart there. However, the Wratih come to fight in the las two episodes.
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I've seen all the epp's. Strange things have happened.
                            for starters, with all the wraith awaken there is a food shortage, on the way to atlantis (seige p1) it seems they need to stop and feed VERY often, so maybe the ancients knew this and felt safe about earth.

THEN theres that mysterious beam in the culling of tayla's dads friends planet (for got the epp name) Does the ship need something from the planet...does it make something from raw ores? theres a mystery too.

But shear numbers are always a major factor inwar time, but maybe the wraith will be forced to return to sleep...........OR they cound be that new enemy in season 9 sg-1 uh oh......... they did leave both series open for a tale such as this.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                              You also have to keep in mind that the Atlantis teams have really only run into very small numbers of Wraith. Up until The Siege, it's a few Wraith here, a dart there. However, the Wratih come to fight in the las two episodes.
                              Here a Wraith, there a dart,
                              Everywhere a Wraith dart!
                              Ancient Evil had a farm, ee-eye, ee-eye-oh.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                              X