• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buried (404)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    BURIED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404
    The group opens up to Al about their past, revealing a fateful supply run that went in three different directions -- and ended with three people considering leaving the stadium settlement. John Dorie makes a discovery.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 May 2018, 12:25 AM.

I am honestly sick and tired of these flashbacks episodes. We just got served a double-portion of these in Walking Dead and now we're getting them in FTWD too. I wouldn't mind if it was isolated episodes, but this keeps on dragging on and on.

On a positive note, I really like the Reporter female-character (Forgot her name). I was actually surprised this is the first person we see in this post-apoc world that is documenting / interviewing people.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

The reporter is Al (Althea). I really like her, cowboy John is growing on me too.

I like the flashbacks and how they're going back and forth between present and past. There was such a big time jump I would have hated it if they didn't do flashbacks. It's a bit unsettling seeing Nick in the flashbacks knowing he's dead in the present. Even though I enjoy watching the flashback and like getting to see Nick again, I hope the past catches up with the present by no later than mid-season.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm actually liking the flash backs, it's making it even more suspenseful for me to see how it all unfolds. I'm a bit disappointed about Naomi, I was liking her. I really like Al and John, still not sure how I feel about Morgan, don't get me wrong I love his character, I'm just not sure how he fits in. I almost feel like I've connected with the new characters quicker than the originals.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          I'm actually liking the flash backs, it's making it even more suspenseful for me to see how it all unfolds. I'm a bit disappointed about Naomi, I was liking her. I really like Al and John, still not sure how I feel about Morgan, don't get me wrong I love his character, I'm just not sure how he fits in. I almost feel like I've connected with the new characters quicker than the originals.
          I am truly puzzled by Morgan. One day he seems totally Wanko, the other he's fine. I hope we'll find out one day if he's actually mentally ill or just suffering from some sort of PTSD from this crazy world, which is totally understandable.

I can imagine that losing all your relatives, being isolated in a world full of hungry Z's for a long time and the overall pressure of constant survival takes a toll on you. Although some other characters in TWD 'lost their chill' at time, Morgan definitely stands out as the unstable one.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I don't mind the flashbacks, there's been a lot of time passed since the Dam explosion and they somehow need to explain how the core group got back together and survived, I don't think we'll ever get some answers but it's ok so far...

Comment

Do you guys think that eventually the FTWD crew will join the TWD group?
              Spoiler:

Comment

No, perhaps there will be occasional crossovers, but I don't think they will meet up unless they plan to end one of the two shows and decide to bring across a few cast members that way.

Comment

Working...
                X