X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Siege

Anyone plan on watching this?

The commercials looked good, and I like those types of movies. It premieres on Sci-Fi tonight. It has Brad Johnson (was in Riverworld, for those who watched that), and Carl Weathers.

Gonna check it out tonight.
    O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
    Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Nope.

One main reason why...

I don't get the Scifi Channel

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Well, I enjoyed the movie... had some definite B movie parts, but I like these types of movies... was fun to watch!
      O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
      Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

This was actually one of SciFi's better offerings. We usually record the SciFi original movies and about 70 percent of the time, delete them after the first 30 minutes, but this one was pretty good. Not a bad 2 hours spent.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked the broody alien hottie.

But for an advanced alien species, they weren't very advanced. They can't test SAMPLES of blood? They can't SYNTHESIZE the blood of those who have the Ancient gene (or whatever it was)? And instead of quietly going down and collecting their quota, they have to blow up a bunch of people first?? Especially if it's in the area where several of the "special" cases were located. Don't you risk killing ones who could save you?

I get that Fearless Leader was a little nuts, but that stuff still didn't scan right. Makes for more drama, of course, and I guess that's all anyone really cares about. *sigh*

That being said, it WAS a lot better than most of SCIFI's offerings. As much as I love Corin... Mansquito?! *winces* I hope his new project is whole levels better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I liked the broody alien hottie.

But for an advanced alien species, they weren't very advanced. They can't test SAMPLES of blood? They can't SYNTHESIZE the blood of those who have the Ancient gene (or whatever it was)? And instead of quietly going down and collecting their quota, they have to blow up a bunch of people first?? Especially if it's in the area where several of the "special" cases were located. Don't you risk killing ones who could save you?

I get that Fearless Leader was a little nuts, but that stuff still didn't scan right. Makes for more drama, of course, and I guess that's all anyone really cares about. *sigh*

That being said, it WAS a lot better than most of SCIFI's offerings. As much as I love Corin... Mansquito?! *winces* I hope his new project is whole levels better than that.

lol, i watched it and it was ok. i thought it was a lot better then, o say...Boa vs. Python

Comment

So what exactly happened in the movie? I missed it.
              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Working...
              X