• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Real Deal (512)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    THE REAL DEAL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 512
    The team discovers a dimensional rift deep below their new headquarters, threatening them with their worst nightmares -- and forcing Coulson to come clean about his secret.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 March 2018, 08:26 PM.

Happy 100th episode, everyone!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Wow! Incredible episode. Didn't see the Deek being Fitz and Simmons grandchild coming but it was cool.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Wow! Incredible episode. Didn't see the Deek being Fitz and Simmons grandchild coming but it was cool.
        I thought the implication was that he was their son.

Comment

Originally posted by caseyatbt View Post
          Grandson. Deke knew his parents--remember that whole thing about Voss having gotten Deke's father killed and stealing the monolith piece for himself?

(Besides that the time between would be too long for it to be son, the future episodes were in 2091)
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by caseyatbt View Post
            Deek also said he didn't know either one of them really but he knew his parents.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

I realy hope they can save Coulson
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X