• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I Go Again (311)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON THREE
    HERE I GO AGAIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    As the team returns from a mission to the 1970s Zari attempts an experiment with Gideon's mainframe, landing her in a time loop where the Waverider is destroyed over and over again.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 February 2018, 08:34 PM.

These children haven't got a clue. That was an 8-Track tape that was crushed underfoot at the start of the episode, not a cassette as was stated.
    And if they realized how they work, they could have tied it into the storyline somehow. 8-Tracks are endless loops of tape.

Comment

Interesting episode. I've not seen an 8-Track since the early 80s. Actually...strike that! I see 8-tracks at my parents' house all of the time.

I just thought it took a bit too long for her to convince the crew that she was stuck in a time-loop. All-in-all...enjoyable episode!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Interesting episode. I've not seen an 8-Track since the early 80s. Actually...strike that! I see 8-tracks at my parents' house all of the time.

I just thought it took a bit too long for her to convince the crew that she was stuck in a time-loop. All-in-all...enjoyable episode!
        Yeah, the 4-5th time she predicted what would happen, people tripping and so forth should have been enough.

And although I do not use it, audio quality sucks in comparison other media, I myself still have the ability to play 8-Tracks. I have a standalone 8-Track deck in a closet that can be hooked into the home entertainment pile if needed.

Comment

Working...
        X