This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad Wright talks about the future and second season of Stargate Atlantis

Stargate-Project reports what Brad Wright has planned for season 2 of Atlantis

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=337
    Last edited by Madeleine; 26 February 2005, 08:28 AM.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

I didn't understand any of the quotes from Brad Wright ?

Comment

ditto
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

"I never wanted us to become like 'Stargate: Voyager ' ", clarified WRIGHT in the interview.
        "Earth will never be simple to reach, but it will become possible again. I want to have the opportunity to give Atlantis some fresh faces, to supply new weapons and develop communication, so that Earth has experiences of the Wraith danger."

I've translated the above bit, which is the most interesting bit to me. (Posting snippets from articles is normally as much as we're allowed to do).

Wass, sorry but I couldn't tell if this is being posted with permission or not so I've edited the main bit of your post. If you do have permission let me know and I'll give you back the missing stuff
        Last edited by Madeleine; 26 February 2005, 08:31 AM.

Madeleine

Comment

It’s ok I assumed it would be ok as Thor usually posts here so I thought I’ll translate it to English, I found the software from google as I said that was the best software I could find to translate.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

dictionaries have more than one meanin for one word, translators just pick the first word.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Thats true, I expect season 2 to be more interesting and cover other topics beside the wraith threat.

Comment

Working...
              X