• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Past Life (510)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    PAST LIFE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 510
    S.H.I.E.L.D. has one final chance to return to our timeline, but their actions may have deadly consequences. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 February 2018, 06:51 PM.

Enjoyed the time in the future, wonder when the team will find out Coulsons dying...

Bummed theres a 4 week break though

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Enjoyed the time in the future, wonder when the team will find out Coulsons dying...
      Well Elena knows (thanks to her future(?) self, so it probably isn't going to be long before she explains everything she knows to Mack, who will in turn talk to Fitz and/or Daisy.

I think it's practically certain though that Coulson isn't going to die, though I do wonder what's going on with him; I figure it's either a prologued result of Loki's sceptre, or it's something to do with the deal he (Coulson) made with the Ghost Rider soul - maybe a connection of the two; it'll be interesting to see how all of this unfolds.

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Bummed theres a 4 week break though
      This annoys me also.
      sigpic

Comment

It's the black liquid that the bree drink to go mad and it seems for Coulson it's not as quick like for the rest.
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Yeah he got slashed in one of the fights with the Kree, maybe there was a bit of transfer, although the markings on his chest seemed more to be the funny writing he was doing a few seasons ago than all out rage.

Comment

Working...
          X