• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Rozz (311)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    FORT ROZZ
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    Supergirl and Imra recruit a pair of super-powered criminals for a mission to Fort Rozz, now in orbit of a blue star, where they hope to find information about Reign's plans. Alex volunteers to watch Ruby, and must deal with personal issues for both of them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 January 2018, 10:34 PM.

Decent ep this week. Awesome team up if I may say so. It's good to see Imra getting to do something now other than stand about. But dang, Livewire. Ended up being the hero in the end. I'll miss her, even though we didn't get to see her that much over the seasons. I'd love to also see some more Lena/Sam scenes. Their scenes are always good

I didn't think I'd say this but I thought the Alex/Ruby scenes were sweet. I thought Ruby was a whining brat when she first appeared but she seems to have settled down thankfully and I thought they were setting this up for Alex to take her in if Sam couldn't be saved (I really hope they can save her) and was against it. But Alex is adorable with Ruby so I may change my mind on that matter.

as for the blue sun thing. I've never read the comics but folks on fb say the blue sun makes them more powerful so why completely disregard that in the show? Couldn't they have had Fort Rozz orbit a red sun instead? Also does the blue sun actually affect males the way they said in the show or was that changed too?
    sigpic

Comment

I loved seeing Sarah Douglas in this episode.

All in all good episode! The blue sun thing was wonky...but they had to do something to give the baddies a chance to be goodies!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X