• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun & Games (506)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FIVE
    FUN & GAMES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506
    When Kasius invites powerful galactic rulers and criminals to bid on his Inhumans, Fitz poses as a ruthless mercenary in hopes of rescuing Jemma and Daisy. Elsewhere on the station, Coulson and the others bear witness to the Kree's putting young people through Terrigenesis.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 January 2018, 11:08 PM.

The gangs getting back together!

Comment

Another good episode. I have a feeling this new inhuman is going to be used to put the earth back into 1 peice.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Having just gotten back into this show (missed most of S3 and 4, due to work issues), i am liking this new season. BUT anyone know, WHY some of those Kree have almost albinoism right around the eyes??

Comment

Yup, that's what I thought too.

Comment

The Kree race has members that are blue and white so it's just like having lighter or darker skin.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              The gangs getting back together!
              Loved watching Fitz try to talk to gemma, and how he turned it AROUND on KAsius...

Comment

Working...
              X